Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,788 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

How A Madman Can Turn A Sane Man To A Madman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How A Madman Can Turn A Sane Man To A Madman (1658 Views)

Mad-man Beating A Sane Man On Draft Game(picture) / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back / Will You Attend The Funeral Of A Madman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Madman Can Turn A Sane Man To A Madman by amsoslim(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
[b][/b]HOW A MADMAN CAN TURN A SANE MAN TO A MADMAN i was on my way to the market yesterday when i was confronted by a mad man . mad: my guy,whats up? me: (surprised) i wanted to respond oo but people plenty for that Area .they fit think say i be mad man if i respond.i mad man: am i not talking to you? me: kept quiet as if i was deaf and dumb ? mad man : T.F.Y me: whats the meaning of that ? mad man: thunder fire you me: you dey mad ? mad man: na me you dey call mad man? me: wetin you go do? before i knew what was happening, the mad man don already nack me for ground and carry blows re- arranged my face.after the fight, i was arrested by the M.P.A. (mad people association) .

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Funny (joke) Reply From MTN On SIM Re-registration / Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.