Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

(pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? (1628 Views)

Pics: What A Graduate Posted On Facebook That Caught My Attention. / Stop Editing Your Pics, What IF You Go Missing (photo ) / Pics... What Will Be Your Reply If Sumone Asks You This Hilarious Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by ProfRoland(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
What will you do when your grandfather on his dying bed tells you
my son or
my daughter
I left 100 million
in in in in........
And he dies ...
Please drop your comments lets role with the fun..and at the same time serious issue

Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by Holyfield1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
If na joke make in stop am o!...He must wake up ni o
Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

9 Likes

Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by Zumzum(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Choi!
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by icedee1: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
I will slap him back to life :DI will slap him back to life
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by nikkiking(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Will slap him back to life shocked shocked shocked, he must tell me were e keep the money before him die tongue.
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by ProfRoland(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
If na joke make in stop am o!...He must wake up ni o
Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy
,,,,happy birthday o@holy field....wish u long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by MissEse: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
How can he die at that time when he's needed the most I bind evry spirit of untimely death in Jesus Name.
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by Bevy12(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
I will find the Inn na. This is a riddle jare.
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by Chestar5(f): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
It cant happen o shocked he will ressurect back and tell us and die back again angry
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's very simple. Na to use that kind of Jack Bauer morphine/adrenaline injection only say I will be using 20,000mg on him. by the time I use am, only him go wake up, waka go show me where he keep the money.
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by ProfRoland(m): 3:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Stelvin101:
It's very simple. Na to use that kind of Jack Bauer morphine/adrenaline injection only say I will be using 20,000mg on him. by the time I use am, only him go wake up, waka go show me where he keep the money.
...hahahaha abeg no kill me with laugh
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by ProfRoland(m): 3:08am On Aug 16, 2015
What if i tell you guys there is still somtin u can do...bt bf i say it make una try lets see wu b d genious for here
Re: (pics)what Would You Say Or Do If This Happens Between You And Your Granddad? by lonelydora: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2015
The slap i go give am will bring him back to life to finish that statement.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Friends Ask You To Keep Seats For Them. (picture) / Funny Photo: When Was The Last Time Your Teeth Look Like This? / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.