Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

[photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 (2225 Views)

Empress Njamah Attends Her Friend's Bridal Shower Party (photos) / (PHOTOS) Sights From The New Modern Terminal Park In Lokoja / Actress Jackie Appiah New Stunning Photos (new Tattoo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tsemaye Binitie launches his Atelier Bridal service and here is the contemporary wedding dress capsule collection.

What do you think of the paired down, modern style?

See the full collection: http://www.madeinikoyi.com/mii-bridal-tsemaye-binitie-bridal-2015-capsule-collection/

Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Olypeppy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
The first is cool and simple

1 Like

Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Agozie48: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
I think these gowns should just be ordinary gowns not weeding gowns

1 Like

Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Agozie48: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
I think these gowns should just be ordinary gowns not weeding gowns....the second to the last gown and the last gown in the blog look good

1 Like

Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Agozie48:
I think these gowns should just be ordinary gowns not weeding gowns....the second to the last gown and the last gown in the blog look good

I agree with you Agozie48. They are quite modest but I reckon with the right accessories, the bride would look lovely. Especially in the last one with the pink belt and lace train. Thanks for checking out the blog smiley
Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by freezyprinzy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Agozie48:
I think these gowns should just be ordinary gowns not weeding gowns
weeding gown indeedgrin
Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by hylyne(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hahahahaha..Nothing is new under the sun

I see us going back to wedding gowns of 1950s etc...this is the same style I see on my grandma wedding pictures. the only difference is the bridal hair style...lol
Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Agozie48: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
MadeinIkoyi:

I agree with you Agozie48. They are quite modest but I reckon with the right accessories, the bride would look lovely. Especially in the last one with the pink belt and lace train. Thanks for checking out the blog smiley

you are most welcome the designs are actually nice the gown with a pink belt it would definitely fit even the maid of honor ......I m hoping to see more interesting designs
Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
More designs in different styles are on the way! I post regularly on Nairaland but you could also follow me on twitter @MadeinIkoyi or Facebook( https://www.facebook.com/madeinikoyi) if you like. Have a great weekend...
Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Caracta(f): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Can you be kind enough to post pictures of short wedding dresses? undecided
Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Caracta:
Can you be kind enough to post pictures of short wedding dresses? undecided

Of course, it would be my pleasure cheesy

Short wedding dresses are a great choice for any type of wedding including Registry, Church or Destination. They can also be more comfortable at the reception when you're getting down on the dance floor!

I will do a post on my blog about this type of gown soon so keep checking at madeinikoyi.com smiley

Re: [photos] New Modern Wedding Dresses: Tsemaye Binitie Bridal 2015 by Dayhorla: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

After 2 Years, Denrele Edun Visits Goldie's Grave To Pay Respect..(pics) / Ladies Get In Here... / Photos Of Linda Ikeji’s Secret Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.