Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,580 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby (2247 Views)

Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt / Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mercy Johnson To Husband:
I’m Madly In Love With U, Thanks 4 Taking My Senses Away

“Lord, wherever my sense of reasoning is, please don’t ever let me have it cus Love, passion and happiness were nothing but words, these words got value since I met you (Odi) I was made from ur love, I was alive but now am living. I forget my face in the mirror but I
can’t forget urs. We are not perfect but we are happy and that’s all that matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you. HWA”

So adorable!!!! Mama P is swimming in the ocean of love.
Happy Wedding anniversary!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by buygala(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Awwwww embarassed embarassed......So so so Romantic cry *wipes tears of envy embarassed

But I am still trying to understand why She is publicly gushing love sad..... Is there an ex whom she is trying to show that she has gotten over him? .... Because the way she is behaving is exactly the way some of my exes behave online, just to prove to me that they have gotten over me sad.. Some even go to the extent of tagging me on Facebook with loved-up pishures of themselves with their new guy undecided, with bullshiit like:

I was dead until I met you.... Life has never been sweeter smiley embarassed

Jesus has made me laugh again grin.... May He forgive those who have transgressed against me smiley

Wtf undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
senses kwa!
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Zehner(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Awwww..... I want to marry too embarassed tongue

That issue of "senses" sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
so that he will take away your senses too cheesy
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Zehner(f): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:

so that he will take away your senses too cheesy
no abeg my own will stay put. cheesy
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by donholy28(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
In orderwords mercy Johnson is now senseless

1 Like

Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
no abeg my own will stay put. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
choi
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by holluwai(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:

Hahaha
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by donholy28(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
make i help op..cc. lalasticlala
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by pinkycute(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
This supposed to make front page smiley smiley smiley

I love Mercy Johnson and I wish to have sweet hubby that'll take away my sense too tongue tongue

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

donholy28:
make i help op..cc. lalasticlala
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by anelta(f): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
Mercy Johnson To Husband:
I’m Madly In Love With U, Thanks 4 Taking My Senses Away

“Lord, wherever my sense of reasoning is, please don’t ever let me have it cus Love, passion and happiness were nothing but words, these words got value since I met you (Odi) I was made from ur love, I was alive but now am living. I forget my face in the mirror but I
can’t forget urs. We are not perfect but we are happy and that’s all that matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you. HWA”

So adorable!!!! Mama P is swimming in the ocean of love.
Happy Wedding anniversary!!!
Source or....
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by donholy28(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
pinkycute:
This supposed to make front page smiley smiley smiley

I love Mercy Johnson and I wish to have sweet hubby that'll take away my sense too tongue tongue

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

lol u want to become senseless?
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
anelta:
. Source or....
from naijagists but could'nt copy it jor
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zehner:

That issue of "senses" sha. lipsrsealed

Do u wanna get married for d 2nd time?
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Zehner(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

Do u wanna get married for d 2nd time?
who did I get married to for the 1st time
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zehner:
grin grin sorry about that. Ur reply tho
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Zehner(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

grin grin sorry about that. Ur reply tho
cheesy it's true now.
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zehner:
cheesy it's true now.

Ur reply just made way for u. Expect over 100messages b4 7pm. I trust nairaland guys
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Zehner(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

Ur reply just made way for u. Expect over 100messages b4 7pm. I trust nairaland guys
cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by hensben(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
That guy don give her good good F ck tongue
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by hensben(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zehner:
Marry not married. Thanks
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
She's lost her senses? Haha Prince Odi must be giving to her well in the bedroom lmao.
Re: Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby by Zehner(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
hensben:
Marry not married. Thanks
you say?

(1) (Reply)

33 Incredible Pictures Of Rich Men In Dubai / Actress Amaka Chukwujekwu Shares Stunning Birthday Pics / Peter Okoye Goof Around With Kids At His Daughter Aliona's Birthday(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.