Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland (1600 Views)

Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Pictures Of A Nairalander During A Movie Production / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
I have come to realise that the words of King David in Proverbs 22:29 which says
"Seest thou a man diligent in his business?
he shall stand before kings; he shall not
stand before mean men" is a faithful saying.

I am Iheanacho Christopher Ugochukwu, a Met-Engineer and the CEO of Eagle-Chris Technical Works, am into Sales/supply, Installation nd repairs of PKO extracting Equipment, modern Red oil mill nd soap making machines.

Nairaland has created a very good impact to my life since January 10th 2011(just 4 years today) I joined the forum.
Nairaland has taken me round the country and outside Nigeria as 95% of the projects which I have handled and still handling are been gotten through the site
My financial life have completely changed from good to better since I joined this site and I know that there are other faithfull poeple out there who has same testimony as mine

I must not fail to Thank SEUN and who ever is the brain behind Nairaland for making me achieve most of my objectives through the site and my Profane Gratitude goes to God Almighty

Here are some of my pictures during the commissioning of the factories I built for a Lebanese Nigerian based Man at Omi-adio in Apata Ibadan and an Australian Based Nairalander at Ihiala Anambra State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by CrazyScientist: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrats ooo!

Don't forget to give seun a share of the 'cake' cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by njideoby(f): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bros, have you sown your first fruit seed? Erm...while doing that,remember that your tithe belongs here @ Nairaland. God loves a cheerful giver. Go and do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by Olypeppy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrats...more opportunities will come

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
More

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congratulations!

Please I want to know the role Nairaland actually played in the success of these projects.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
nice....wish u the best
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bros 95% of my clients came and is coming through Nairaland
naijaboiy:
Congratulations!

Please I want to know the role Nairaland actually played in the success of these projects.
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by yougos(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bravo Broda
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrats
It only gets better
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
speaktome:
Bros 95% of my clients came and is coming through Nairaland
God bless your hustle man!
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by veave(f): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice one... keep it up
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
More

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
this is the main reason why I've not deactivated my account

Nairaland has a very very big potential, but unfortunately so many young folks are oblivious Of this

op God bless your hustle my brother!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by Chazzyboy: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congratulations I need help too
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Amen! Thanks Bro
naijaboiy:

God bless your hustle man!
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by DrAmanda(f): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Congrats

More grease to your elbow
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by pretydiva(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Congratulations bro..dis is Jst d beginning of more favor upon u
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Amen ! Thanks a lot Dear
pretydiva:
Congratulations bro..dis is Jst d beginning of more favor upon u
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks a lot
DrAmanda:
Congrats

More grease to your elbow
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by white12k: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
What's the capacity of the machines (i.e. Tonne per hour) in these two factories?
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander During Commissioning Of Projects He Got From Nairaland by speaktome(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2015
white12k:
What's the capacity of the machines (i.e. Tonne per hour) in these two factories?
it 10 tons and 15ton

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday!! Soul Singer Sade Adu Turned 56 Years Old Yesterday . . . And He / Don Jazzy Serously Searching For Wife / The Dog That Cooks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.