Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend For Your Wedding. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend For Your Wedding. (1102 Views)

Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million / JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father / Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend For Your Wedding. by adaptter: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
My friends and I were just talking about how much he/she would want to spend on his/her wedding day, and kept on talking on the issue for more than 3 hours. I would like to you to also make your own contribution. No dulling.

Unrelated Artilcle - A paralyzed Rat Can Walk Again oo - http:///tmZjf4L4AV

Re: How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend For Your Wedding. by sexynabila(f): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
N200,000 at most
Re: How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend For Your Wedding. by freezyprinzy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
10m#rollseyes#
Re: How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend For Your Wedding. by Nempi(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Mee wey dey plan to use my wedding raise money for my pool business
Re: How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend For Your Wedding. by Janeify(f): 2:06am On Jan 11, 2015
It doesn't matter how much is spent.
What matters is how long you dedicate to endure the ups and downs of marriage and the money availabile. It's something that is done once in a lifetime, having a big wedding rocks ;mine wouldn't be an exception but,
What shall it profit a man to have a big wedding and end up with numerous debts to settle

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Flavour And Chidinma Share A Very HOT Kiss In His Video / Madonna Blasts Critic Of Her Kiss With Drake See What Shes Aid / Mr Ibu Loses Mom, Victoria Okafor To Diabetes At Hospital In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.