Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Rihanna- Am Done With Musician Boyfriends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna- Am Done With Musician Boyfriends (1055 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Popular Nollywood Actor Welcomes Baby Girl With Musician Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna- Am Done With Musician Boyfriends by lumdy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
The Barbados beauty has in the past dated ‘Loyal’ hitmaker Chris Brown and Canadian rapper Drake, however has currently determined to avoid musicians when looking for a possible partner.
A supply near Rihanna revealed: “She isn't going to mess with anybody within the business like that any longer.

read more here:http://www.lumdys.com/2015/01/rihanna-am-done-with-musician-boyfriends.html

Re: Rihanna- Am Done With Musician Boyfriends by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok. Moving over 2 politicain manfriends or ....
Re: Rihanna- Am Done With Musician Boyfriends by fattybombom: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
I now see why she was crushing on Kevin Prince Boateng during d world cup.
Re: Rihanna- Am Done With Musician Boyfriends by sinaj(f): 1:35am On Jan 11, 2015
hehehe...riri iz putting on undies

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C's Inlaw Arrested By EFCC For Involvement In N750M Scam / Kim Kardashian Just Chopped Her Hair Off! See A Photo Of Her New Shorter Cut! / D'banj Wishes Kayswitch A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.