Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

*business Confusion* Advice Please! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *business Confusion* Advice Please! (309 Views)

Confusion Over Strange Cross Sighted In Nasarawa Mosque- Punch News. / Confusion As Dead Woman's Coffin Becomes Too Heavy To Be Carried To The Grave / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*business Confusion* Advice Please! by amhackdee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmmmnmmmmmmmmm, lemme start this way
Am a Computer Engineer, i base in Ogun state and i run my Business here, for God is so good, my Business is running well and fine. Two weeks ago one of my Customer called me to come over to her place, i went there and she started narrating, that she is a widow and her husband was running a Business Centre before he was late. Now she need my help, she want me to go take over the Computer Business Centre at Obalende.
Here is where am confused, i believe that if i go take over the Business, it will surely affect my Personal Sole Proprietorship business.

Nairaladians, Abegi i need you Advice, as in what can i do? I don't wana affect my Business and i would love to take over her Business.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Quick Fat Burn / Retail Version Of GTA 5 Currently Shipping On 7cds / 1 Tablespoon Of Protein You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.