Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Domain Expired Even After Payment To Renew It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Domain Expired Even After Payment To Renew It (637 Views)

How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? / Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain / Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Domain Expired Even After Payment To Renew It by adewasco2k(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
I am still wondering why on earth i should trust Nigerian hosting company, they are just so incompetent.

My domain was going to expire on the 8th and all online payment methods requires a naira card which i dont have any right now, i was waiting to see if my new card will be ready before then but damn it was 7th already and i had to do something, so i begged a friend to pay 2k into the account of the hosting coy, after which i now discovered i was suppose to pay VAT which will make it all 2100 naira, so i just did an internet transfer to the same company's account (i didnt want to use this medium before because of my last experience of not able to show a payment proof) since it was late already.

I sent series of emails to proof the payments and finally i got a reply that my domain has been renewed and yet i was relieved only to notice my domain still expired.....on the clients area i can see expiring date shows it has been renewed but status of domain shows expired.

sent support ticket and no reply
Re: My Domain Expired Even After Payment To Renew It by CreativeWeb(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Anything webhosting outside:
siteground.com
stablehost.com
domain.com
then count me out.
Re: My Domain Expired Even After Payment To Renew It by adewasco2k(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Anything webhosting outside:
siteground.com
stablehost.com
domain.com
then count me out.

all my sites are all hosted on siteground and most domain names from namecheap, siteground and godaddy but you know how you cant get a .ng ccTLD from such companies sad
Re: My Domain Expired Even After Payment To Renew It by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Anything outside godaddy snd hostgator...shoot me

(1) (Reply)

The Only Social Network That Pays Its User / I Can Drive 15k + Page Views (visitors) To Your Blog Monthly / Hmmm check out some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.