Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (5394 Views)

I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Would You Ever Date Someone You Met On The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by feliar(f): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2006
i think it is really important for you to feel something more than just friendship for some one you are dating. there has to be the taboo feeling cos that's what most people call sparks. i think it's what draws the line between friendship and relationships. there has to be the existence of something more than firendship to set the tone of a relationship.don't get me wromg, the foundation of a good relationship is true friendship but the spice of a gos relationship is chemistry between people characterized by the sparks of attraction we experience with some one we are attracted to. later people, just my 2 cents worth on this topic
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by akinshola(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2006
hey man its all up to u wat eva u want all ur peps want any way sha am a dude n i need a sweet suger mummy 4rm warri/lagos ok kiss
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by LAFOG: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2006
You should not ask a girl unattractive to you out in the first place.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by seeker(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2006
Definitely! Once, out of pity.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Hamdalat(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2006
Thank God. At least I could be considered
I fall in that categoryy.
I am beautiful but not too ugly.
A law student at that,
Good guys are not approachin me.
Please I need your counsel good friends.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by kemulala(f): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2006
A law student at that,
Please I need your counsel good friends

Hold on!!!!!!!! angry GIRL WHAT DO U MEAN U FALL INTO THAT CATEGORYAND WHAT DO U MEAN BY U ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT TOO UGLY,well I hope that was a joke .well i think that someane that studies law is smart, has character and she knows what she wants,now, you said that good guys don´t approach u, are u moving with good guys in the first place??
Good thing will come buy, pass u buy, but u have to grab the. Just be confident in who u are, well in who u really are, perfect and beautiful, cause u are just the image of God and u were created to his image grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2006
Probably u wear the hajib or hijab or hirab or sumthin like dat. grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2006
Hamdalat:

A law student at that,
Please I need your counsel good friends.

I wonder what i can say to u now sad can u pls explain what u mean by, " At least I could be considered
I fall in that categoryy.I am beautiful but not too ugly and then a law studet at what? shocked na wa o grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2006
I don't fall for looks.
Like I am already excited by some of the hottest posters on Nairaland even without knowing what they look like. I love honest to God opinions and I actually get turned on by some of your posts.

I loved a babe on Nairaland before I saw her profile and pictures and as you know pictures can flatter some people. But when we met, she turned out to be prettier and sexier than her pictures online and when she undressed, wow! And we have been loving each other till date.

I don't why? But pretty and beautiful babes and ladies love me. From teens to even 70 years old women. And I have been close to the most beautiful women in Nigeria like Yemi Fawaz the Queen of Nigerian models, Tanya Hume the American widow of a Nigerian Brigadier-General who was the camp commandant of the late former military head of state General Sani Abacha and other beautiful and powerful ladies. But what attracted us were not our good looks, but our passions for the Arts and using our talents to help the poor and needy among us.

Genius matter more than looks.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by superman(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2006
well i doubt it if my magic stick will rise and stand ! na wahala now?no bi am
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2006
Orikinla:

I don't fall for looks.
Like I am already excited by some of the hottest posters on Nairaland even without knowing what they look like. I love honest to God opinions and I actually get turned on by some of your posts.

I loved a babe on Nairaland before I saw her profile and pictures and as you know pictures can flatter some people. But when we met, she turned out to be prettier and sexier than her pictures online and when she undressed, wow! And we have been loving each other till date.

I don't why? But pretty and beautiful babes and ladies love me. From teens to even 70 years old women. And I have been close to the most beautiful women in Nigeria like Yemi Fawaz the Queen of Nigerian models, Tanya Hume the American widow of a Nigerian Brigadier-General who was the camp commandant of the late former military head of state General Sani Abacha and other beautiful and powerful ladies. But what attracted us were not our good looks, but our passions for the Arts and using our talents to help the poor and needy among us.

Genius matter more than looks.

I guess u have the magic stick superman was talkin about grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2006
@orikinla. sounds to me like youre bragging. are you all that? you know empty barrels make the loudest noise grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2006
for me sha o, personality cums b4 looks and
honestly frm personal experience very cute guys r so selfish n full of themselves dat they feel they're doin a girl a favour by goin out wiv her
my 1st boyfriend, our r/ship lasted 3 mnths but thru it all we both felt we were doin d other a favour
anyways, there a lot of things i consider b4 datin some1, gud looks is a plus but other things come 1st
just ask urself, good looking but selfish and proud vs not too good lookin but caring and understanding, who do u choose?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ question,

why would i do such a stupid thing?

For guys its always a one way street, first comes the physical attraction that makes you want to go approach the girl in the first place, next comes the personality aspect that makes you stay there after approaching her! Last is the soul to soul connection that makes you want to think of her as better than just another date.

Guys stop lying, a girl can have the best personality in the world and no one will approach her, i was one of the guys who at age 14 would have picked brains over beauty, now i would rather have a girl who is not particularly a genius but has a nice personality, and is attractive enough to hold my attention for more than 2 secs. An unattractive female version of einstein will remain a no go area for me!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2006
ouch, i'm cringeing for d not-so-attractive
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by djrandom(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2006
Yeah, I can. Nobody chose their genes.It doesn't matter if the person's not cute. What should matter is how cute the person is at heart
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2006
thank u, dats d point i ws tryna make or i made
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by smartsoft(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2006
hummm
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by dennylove(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2006
i can't even pray for my worst enemy to date someone,he/she is not attracted to,infact,it will be the GREATEST mistakes.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2006
now let's get this straight! what do we understand by attraction? You can be attracted to someone cause of their good sense of humour, manner of speech, dem cologne they use, the car they drive, the way they walk and then the looks as well. so many things to attract someone if u feel me smiley It depends on how u define attraction wink wink wink
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mantos4u(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2006
my guy, am also in dat shoes of urz. i have been coming across beautifulgirls but dey dont last. but d ugly one i have now. am like a gold 2 her bcoz no one can share her with me. abi no be so fellow nairaland.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by iice(f): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2006
Good lawd. . .LOL
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2006
mantos4u:

my guy, am also in that shoes of urz. i have been coming across beautifulgirls but dey don't last. but d ugly one i have now. am like a gold 2 her because no one can share her with me. abi no be so fellow nairaland.

na u talk am o grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2006
lol,
i think attraction is a subconscious thing
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2006
I'm pissed at ugly girls who know they are ugly but color up their faces and they end up looking like monsters and still ugly, they don't stand half a chance with me. An ugly girl that carries herself well with a good character can go places with me. smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2006
@donmayor. you wey you dey yarn, make we see your face now. may Allah help you if you no fine. walai kai! grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2006
OBJ resemble gorrilla but if he talk say he dey available for chics, you go see the queue of fine girls wey go line for aso rock. I no ugly o but I no need fine grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2006
in short you no fine. point taken, thank you. then dont diss the ugly chicks grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2006
YOu are daring me to put my pics on this site? I won't, I don't want them girls here to be wankin over me, They can stick to Terrence
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2006
wankin over you? no be boys dey self-service? and please put em up, make i throw up small grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2006
chics dey self-service too o. I don't want it to be said that I posted my pics in a forum. You know future big boys have to be careful wat they do smiley. The bible talk say he that is without sin cast the first stone. I cast my stone because I know say I no get wahala smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mochafella(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2006
erm, make una go rent room abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Mate Needed / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / I Need Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.