Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (5396 Views)

I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Would You Ever Date Someone You Met On The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2006
my people, there must be some center of attraction in a person. Opinions differ but definitely we are attracted to people one way or the other. For example, the way i may be attracted to a guy might be what pisses u off in him. Beauty is beauty in our own different terms. If u say person wowo, na your headache be that  grin. Considering someone unattractive is a personal opinion not a public one. The way I prefer Semolina to eba is the same way u may prefer eba to semolina. undecided Basically, what I'm saying is that I must be attracted to that person somehow somehow to consider dating him whether public like am or not grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by shadex1(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2006
@radiant
True talk there radiant
But some peope wowo pass normal o
U never see wowo b4 wey be say you sef go bow.
But its gurls dat really need to worry about being wowo or not.
A wowo guy can still get a creme chic but in rare cases wud u see d vice versa.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by franky85(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2006
the answer to your question is NO because u will surely break her heart, the simple reason is that u will get tired very soon as far i am concern, its better u date someone that u consider attractive because the only thing that can make u go back to beg her is the attraction. do not allow them to decieve u . i hope this will help

i am presently looking for a cool beautiful girl for seious dating, probably from the south,west
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Cleofel(f): 2:58am On Aug 27, 2006
i wish u good luck
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mrgreen1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2006
franky85:

i am presently looking for a cool beautiful girl for seious dating, probably from the south,west

I find it funny when people do this n actually expect someone to answer
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by superman(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2006
hah
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2006
tlk abt desperate
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by omowe(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2006
Dwolf, don`t date any girl because you want to impress your friends.Remember, you are the one to live with her and not them when you eventually marry her.However, I advise, you date and also marry a girl who is attractive and with good character. Some girls outwardly are engels but devils inwardly. So, shine your eye.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by dennylove(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2006
OMOWE,who send you wetin you dey talk now?what hs this got to do with the TOPIC?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by layoh(f): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2006
in this life,you can not have everything.but sometimes you can
take a good look @ your options,they can not be all that bad.what do u want(omotola or your equivalent of hot).in short what i am trying to say is that looks are not everything,its just an added bonus.
if its part of the whole package then good,if not then you have got with what you have.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by nico(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2006
I will be lucky to date at all.
The way things are going, i have to wait till I'm 16 or 18.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by PTBNaija(f): 4:46am On Sep 01, 2006
Nico, you are only 15 years old, having to wait like a year or two shouldn't be a cause for worry. You're still young, you have many years ahead to worry about dating. Just consider it as another year or two of problems that you have been spared wink
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2006
nico:

I will be lucky to date at all.
The way things are going, i have to wait till I'm 16 or 18.
You about one of the most disciplined kids I've seen in recent times. Keep it up baby! wink smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Wumine(f): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2006
i hope u are not looking for a picture perfect person , cos my dear u are goin to be really disappointed! you want a bimbo ar trophy wife abi? why not look for other attributes in ladies thou i belive she should be at lease a bit attrractive to you on first meeting. just find someone that will make u happy--- love u genueily. best wishes in your search!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by segedoo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2006
NEVER
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 3:44am On Dec 09, 2006
nefa s nefa cool
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 3:47am On Dec 09, 2006
i meant to say never say never grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2006
Soul, we understand. It's not your fault wink grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2006
i don't think so undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2006
;d
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by zigbo(f): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2007
@topic

the girl in question did not ask to be ur girl friend, did she? The fact that u are considering her to be ur girl friend means that u are attracted to her,the only problem u ve is what every other person will think abt her. U know wat go get urself a miss world with the nastiest attitude in the world,nd jst love her for ur frendz.that will work for u  cool
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by IBDat(m): 1:01am On Apr 18, 2007
Sorry o but yo dilema is redunant. If you date someone that u find unattractive initially, then it means that u feel for their personality. The only way yo statement can be true is if u were forced or you're doing it for money. If willingly then something about them appeals to u.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Creamish(f): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2007
I cannot date someone im not attracted to so i suggest u dont xcpt u find urself drawn (another type of attraction) to her inner beauty--otherwise, u'l play on her  wink
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by RuuDie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
u gotta find 'em attractive one way or another 2 ever be able 2 date 'em!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Richaado: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Lrgwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by ProfJYK(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2009
if i fell comfy with her, can keep a conversation going with her enriching and meaningful contributions, and i'm not ashamed to walk beside her, then a fertile ground for attraction to grow is there.
the very attractive ones turn out to be harebrained airheads

for take home to mama, no i cant
for the security, yes i can, but she must be versatile with depth of knowledge oo

it will definitely be one sided if the attraction is not two way. the more attractive one can up and go @ anytime.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by PERVERT9: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
the face fit dey unattractive but wetin she carry for in between her legs fit be centre of attraction the body of the motor no matter na how the engine dey work matter pass
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by pinkstar(f): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
guy sorry 2 annoy you,but it seems you are a proud guy 2 full of himself,continue searching for attractive ladies & get ready 2 make an unamendable mistake of your life.you as a guy will be the one 2 make your lady attractive if you truly like her as your girl,& forget about opinions of your friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Mate Needed / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.