Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project (1404 Views)

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / The Worst Is Yet To Happen: My Undergraduate Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by possibleloaded(m): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2015
please my follow Nairalander, I am written my undergraduate research project this year and I want it to be the best of all, which I know it is possible with your help.

I am new to this project and I need you people to enlighten me on how to put up the project.

My needs from you are;

1. HOW MANY CHAPTER DOES A GOOD PROJECT SHOULD HAVE

2. WHAT SHOULD EACH CHAPTER BE ABOUT

3. THE FULL FORMAT OF A GOOD PROJECT

4. ANY ONLINE RESOURCES THAT CAN GUIDE ME.

with your help all, I believed I can do it more better
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by eleko1: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Some pathetic God forsaken thieves will invade here now telling U they are expert/have magic wand to help U.U sure will get a good advise/help here and come out in flying colors.U may wish to consult ur supervisor/some friendly lecturer in ur dept/travel to other sch where they offer the same course. And solict assistance from one lecturer/go to the dept library for material.Wish U all round success

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by TRADELYN: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Kindly give us your email address.

We will email you some research articles FREE.

Trust me, you'll be glad you did!
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by mikeayus(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2015
TRADELYN:

Wow, thank God am seeing dis, i too need project guidelines, wud appreciate if u can send me d articles as well. . ayus.mike@gmail.com thanks
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2015
op....all i have for u is dis.....

BE VERY CAREFUL...DONT MISTAKE KNOWLEDGE FOR WISDOM......dis nairaland you see is a no no area for u come confide in...in tins like dis.....u will be played on if u dont put ur wisdom and understanding into work...

put on ur discerning spectacles...so u would be able to sense those e.thieves and 419ers...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by chuggy(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Tradelyn, I really need some research articles for ma proj. My E-mail is chuggybernard88@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by TRADELYN: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2015
chuggy:
Tradelyn, I really need some research articles for ma proj. My E-mail is chuggybernard88@yahoo.com. Tanx
mikeayus:

Wow, thank God am seeing dis, i too need project guidelines, wud appreciate if u can send me d articles as well. . ayus.mike@gmail.com thanks
Both of you should expect it this new week.

Once again, I assure you that it's FREE; unless you need us to help you with the research work.

Regards!
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by emooo(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2015
pls i need d reserch work pls email-emmycool07@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by possibleloaded(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
TRADELYN:

my email is yakubismail5@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by TRADELYN: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Possibleloaded,Chuggy, emooo & mikeayus.

Research articles sent.

All of you should see your email.

They have been published in newspapers in the past.

All the best!
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by mikeayus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
TRADELYN:
Possibleloaded,Chuggy, emooo & mikeayus.

Research articles sent.

All of you should see your email.

They have been published in newspapers in the past.

All the best!
Yeah. . Thanks alot, seen it

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by efficiencie(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
what course are you studying?
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by possibleloaded(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
efficiencie:
what course are you studying?
IRPM
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by Project400: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Why don't you post your topic?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Debyokora4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2015
TRADELYN:

Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by TRADELYN: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2015
BendyGirl:

Done!
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by Everfrank(m): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2015
alhajiy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, I Want To Write My Undergraduate ReSearch Project by IamSimi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
TRADELYN:
wfblacc@gmail.com pls help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Jamb Utme E-facility Card / ICAN Study Pack Officially Out / For Genius Minds Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.