Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Are You Not A Dedicated Writer? 4 Final Techniques To Get Interest To Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Are You Not A Dedicated Writer? 4 Final Techniques To Get Interest To Write (487 Views)

12 Tips To Write Your First Short Story / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? / How To Write A Letter To Apply For Loan In Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Not A Dedicated Writer? 4 Final Techniques To Get Interest To Write by marenx: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Is it interest or motivation problem? Have you ever loved to write but lack interest? You sit down on a chair in front of a piece of paper or computer, set to write but feel dull or boredom?
Get interest to achieve what you aim. Drag yourself to write as though there is no tomorrow.
Most writers advise us to artistically type or pen at least 1000 words a day without stretching to help us with how to get desire to do so. We quit now or latter.
Sometime I got nothing doing, even watering the flower, and sat on the rock until I phantomed out what I calleda motivation problem.It means lack of interest to do something due to lack of what will give us interest. Using wheelchair proves rare to reach the second floor.
This is my constraints before I dug out this techniques that work. I judged other writers to get interest to write, using internet instead of a book, maybe because I love reading articles on screen.
I use internet, but you can use any book you wish based on the genre (poetry, play, shortstory, novel, article, etc). Start reading name of the author before following these 4 techniques:
1.Read and observe how the author introduces his points (in expository essay) or event (in narrative) or point of view (in poetry) or scent (in a play).
2.Read and observe how the author arranges his points or ideas (in expository essay) or series of events (in narrative or poetry) or dialogue (in a play).
3.Read and observe how the author uses vocabularies. Check if there are fresh concrete nouns and active verbs.
4.Read and observe how the author crafts his clauses or phrases.

Read original here https://languageexpertintl./2015/01/10/why-are-you-not-a-dedicated-writer-4-final-techniques-to-get-interest-to-write/

(1) (Reply)

The Fearful Stranger (EBOLA) / The Dreamer's Dream / Okanmiblog - The Author Of The Twist ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.