Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Guaranteed Straight-forward Business Ideas. No BS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranteed Straight-forward Business Ideas. No BS (452 Views)

Forex Reserves Gain Positive Momentum, Rise For Five Straight Days / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Straight-forward Business Ideas. No BS by MentorForWealth(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2015
If you've got money to invest as all business requires capital(Time or Money)

Take this ideas for quick extra income:

Buy and Sell website(go to flippa.com for this...you buy now, do some small work on it and sell again)

Offline Rental business: you should know this...you can make at least 50k weekly.

Money Lending business(Very very good amount of money to bank really good here): Fixed deposit

Online Media(Start a news type blog; Have a controversy marketing plan)

Create Android App for Nigerians to download for free(e.g. for movie lovers): you bank with this using Adsense.

if you don't understand any of the listed idea, let me know.

I have got some other valuable ideas but most people either don't like it or ignore it because they don't have adequate knowledge about them.
But they are the REAL nuggets.

Too lazy to type embarassed embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Guaranteed Straight-forward Business Ideas. No BS by MentorForWealth(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2015
You see before, I have wasted a lot of time finding the right business to do until I decided to take the bull by its horn.

Now I don't really do the business mindset thing. You know what I do?

I LOOK FOR MONEY METHOD.

In life, I have found out that it is very GREAT to be SKILLFUL in anything you do.

Be skillful in thought, decision, work, relationship, the way you talk, appearance, presentation and many more.

You don't really need talent, acquire skills.

Also learn to always use your IMAGINATION.
IMAGINATION!
IMAGINATION!!
IMAGINATION!!!

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Konga Affiliate Program The Best For African Publishers. / How Profitable Is Owning A Book Shop / Need An Affordable Ecommerce Android App ? (sample Included Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.