Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees (2137 Views)

Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees / Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2015
It happened on Dec. 2, 2014 at 83, Aina
Street, Pako Aguda home, in Surulere, Lagos.
Ikechukwu Obasi, 30, raped Nofisat, 9, while
her mother, Mrs. Bilikis Balogun, was in the
market. He has fled his apartment since the
incident. .

The mother said. “I have never thought that
the man could do that to my daughter. He
was such a friendly person. All I know about
him is that he is a ‘Yahoo-Yahoo guy’ ( an
internet fraudster ). .

Nofisat, a quiet and shy girl, whose eyes
showed the painful memory of the
experience she had gone through, said: “He
used a cloth to cover my mouth and I could
not shout. He then carried me to the bed
and did it. When he finished and I was
bleeding, he said I should not tell anybody.” .

Child Rights Activist, Mrs. Esther Ogwu, said:

“The police should do a thorough job of
tracking down the young man. Who knows
the kind of fetish thing he might have done
to the girl? This is a lesson to parents to be
wary of neighbours they leave their children
alone with.”
Ikechukwu’s Facebook fan page with the
name, Eyekay Da Stika Obasi, states that he
attended the University of Lagos and studied
Psychology. However, Ikechukwu’s family
had approached Nofisat’s family, pleading to
pay N40k monetary compensation to settle
the matter….. is N40k not too small? They’re
nt even talking abt N50 billion to start with.

www.gistsdaily.com/wtf-unilag-yahoo-boy-rapes-nine-year-old-flees/

Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by iceberylin(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Conji being a basterd angry
Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2015
I think sharia law needs to be adopted... So many pricks will be cut oFf
Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by boolet: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Na where the calabash pix originate from?
Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by delishpot: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Conji being a basterd cheesy

What is funy? How is conji a bastard in the rape of a child? Why you nor fit receive home training? Do you rape people too?

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by iceberylin(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2015
delishpot:

What is funy? How is conji a bastard in the rape of a child? Why you nor fit receive home training? Do you rape people too?
May thunder rape ur mum angry

2 Likes

Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by delishpot: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

May thunder rape ur mum angry

Rapist. Laughing at the rape of a child. May death take you today. You should die in place of any sick and dying child.

Blody child rapist. DIEEE, rapist DIEE. This world will be better without you.

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by delishpot: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by iceberylin(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2015
delishpot:

Rapist. Laughing at the rape of a child. May death take you today. You should die in place of any sick and dying child.

Blody child rapist. DIEEE, rapist DIEE. This world will be better without you.
Did i rape ya mum undecided
Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by apparentlylaw(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Animal ...God knwz why he did it
Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by delishpot: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

Did i rape ya mum undecided

grin go and try. I give you pass.

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees by losprince(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Made up

(1) (Reply)

My experience with kidnappers in government uniform / Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) / This Is What All My Contacts Received Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.