Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) (2109 Views)

Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board / Armed Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by djfanes(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Two ladies were on Thursday set ablaze by angry mob at the ‘Owner’s Occupier area’ in Makurdi, Benue State for allegedly involving themselves in acts of lesbianism.

According to the report making the round on social media, the victims were caught in the act and were stripped naked, beaten and set ablaze on the street by residents of the area.

However, the Benue State Police Command has denied knowledge of the report, saying that several efforts to get the details of the report had proved abortive.

Speaking with DAILY POST on Thursday evening, the Benue State Police PRO, Moses Yamu said, “We have seen the story on social media but report has not been made.

“I still doubt if this happened in Benue. How can such event happen in Makurdi and the police is not informed? Anyway, we shall let the public know once we are done with our investigations.”

See Photos Below;

Warning:- The photos below are scary and viewer discretion is advised.

http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/10/two-ladies-reportedly-burnt-to-death.html

Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by jcross19: 5:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Barbaric!!!!!!!! When are we going to stand up to fight the right Course? Are they God to judge?!!! Black race when are we going to get it right?
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by mrphysics(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2016
kk
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2016
My Heavenly God!

If only we can do this to treasury looters, then you"ll see how many people who'll celebrate it here on the social media!

Like say IMSU or ABSU de Benue, naim be say almost all students for don die oo... cheesy
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by nabiz(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Emperorone(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2016
wtf
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by pode(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Judgement is of the Lord God Almighty not man
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by bloomstar: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2016
This is stupidity... Why won't people have right to their life style? A grown matured adult chooses what ever he does..!!

I just wish I wasn't from this hell of a country
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by TPAND(f): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2016
This is barbaric
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by ojay2053(m): 6:07am On Oct 07, 2016
I hope this is a lie cos it's damnn barbaric, too bad.
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2016
Then never burn cultists killing innocent people "Upandan" it's lesbians they are burning....

Brb lemme make a call to ascertain if this story is true....
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by legendarystar: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2016
Benue well, I commit all to God.
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by mightyhazell: 6:17am On Oct 07, 2016
I don't believe this!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2016
This is a pic from a female boko haram suicide bomber.

And some dullards are already believing the nonsense the op posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2016
God!!!! When a people are backward.
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Cutehector:

Sincerely I doubt this story because none of my Facebook pals in Benue have posted or made mention of this news

but dailypost

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/10/07/two-ladies-reportedly-burnt-death-lesbianism-makurdi-photos/
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Abeymills(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice one dick don finish
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by kevoh(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Abeymills:
Nice one dick don finish
Agreed the story is fake but So you agree that human beings should be burnt just because they decided to stay indoors and pleasure themselves, a decision they consented on their accord? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Sincerely I doubt this story because none of my Facebook pals in Benue have posted or made mention of this news

but dailypost

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/10/07/two-ladies-reportedly-burnt-death-lesbianism-makurdi-photos/

http://dailypost.ng/disclaimer/

Cutehector:
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/family-mourns-woman-burnt-alive-by-mob-after-being-mistaken-for-suicide-bomber/

Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2016
It's a pity
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Of all the problems facing Nigeria its this 2 women that are your greatest worries?
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
djfanes:
Two ladies were on Thursday set ablaze by angry mob at the ‘Owner’s Occupier area’ in Makurdi, Benue State for allegedly involving themselves in acts of lesbianism.

According to the report making the round on social media, the victims were caught in the act and were stripped naked, beaten and set ablaze on the street by residents of the area.

However, the Benue State Police Command has denied knowledge of the report, saying that several efforts to get the details of the report had proved abortive.

Speaking with DAILY POST on Thursday evening, the Benue State Police PRO, Moses Yamu said, “We have seen the story on social media but report has not been made.

“I still doubt if this happened in Benue. How can such event happen in Makurdi and the police is not informed? Anyway, we shall let the public know once we are done with our investigations.”

See Photos Below;

Warning:- The photos below are scary and viewer discretion is advised.

http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/10/two-ladies-reportedly-burnt-to-death.html
Bloody liar, that corpse does not belong to a Nigerian.
Re: Two Ladies Reportedly Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Makurdi (graphic Photos) by vorigan: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
. . . .firstly, the police in Benue have denied this story.......secondly, a close scrutiny of the 3 pictures show that they are 3 different people burnt............thirdly, the burnt person in the 3rd picture is a male, you can see by his burnt "joystick"............this na lie!!

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED SEX TAPE! Pastor Apologises, Says He Released The Video / Killer Cultist Apprehended In Benin City After War Between Rival Gang. Photos / I Want To Commit Suicide Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.