Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! (3943 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Would you let your wife get some plastic surgery on a breasts or bum? grin grin Some really interesting answers in here...

“I’m not a fan of fake things!” says one guy. “I’m supposed to be her boyfriend and I’m not complaining – unless there are other guys out there she wants to attract.”

“Yes, I will – because I want her to look good for me,” says another guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdqWnPrzIY
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by NaijaOptimist: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Nope
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by yorex2011: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Big No
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
hehe why not nau?? gist abeg!
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerian women dnt need bosom or butt implants... They r well endowed
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Truth24(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Why not
#pls how can I get Nicky's phone number
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by dannydaniels(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Hell to the No!

1 Like

Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by DAVE5(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2015
I think I'll feel more turned on if I know am pressing a real nyash and breaşt so ; d doctors can keep their fake spare parts
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nutase: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
u ansa first.
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Haywhymido(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
She dares not even ask me abt dat silly thing. I like it natural.
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Hazardd(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
if someone go smoke weed finish...
He will come de ask silly question
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
But everyone - why then are all our women getting these things? not even breast or bum implants, but skin bleaching?! some men are not telling the truth ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2015
laraxxx:
But everyone - why then are all our women getting these things? not even breast or bum implants, but skin bleaching?! some men are not telling the truth ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I tell you many men are lying. cheesy
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
andromida:

I tell you many men are lying. cheesy

Andromida the android, men lie but women tell the biggest lies (Chris Rock's voice). grin

Better put extra Ds on ya bum and tiddays, that's the future.
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Andromida the android, men lie but women tell the biggest lies (Chris Rock's voice). grin

Better put extra Ds on ya bum and tiddays, that's the future.

Which future, your future? I can see it for you grin
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:

Which future, your future? I can see it for you grin

Your future, to enable an upgrade from android to iOS, and make the package more complete. tongue grin
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Your future, to enable an upgrade from android to iOS, and make the package more complete. tongue grin

Not my future the package is well complete smiley. I wish you well in your "future" DDs delight.
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:

Not my future the package is well complete smiley. I wish you well in your "future" DDs delight.

You're sly! grin

I see you're trying to tell me indirectly that ya android package gatt the juice, but when are you going to put ya money where ya mouth is? tongue

Seeing is believing and don't go conservative again on me, gurl. undecided
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Not trying to tell you anything just wishing you well in your "future". tongue
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:
Not trying to tell you anything just wishing you well in your "future". tongue

Lol, I don't why you're always playing games. You said ya android is the complete/total package, and I told you to show me you've got. But you keep running.

If this were the real world, you'd be shaking ya tail feather for me to see, without me even asking. And I don't even need to sell you a dream for you to do that, it comes with the territory. tongue
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, I don't why you're always playing games. You said ya android is the complete/total package, and I told you to show me you've got. But you keep running.

If this were the real world, you'd be shaking ya tail feather for me to see, without me even asking. And I don't even need to sell you a dream for you to do that, it comes with the territory. tongue

Not the real world. Why don't you show me what you got?
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:

Not the real world. Why don't you show me what you got?

Lol, I need to give you the offline personality now. grin

I'm a perfect gentleman, and I do everything based on chivalry - so it's ladies first.

Don't worry about me, I'm certified, with enough physical juice. tongue
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, I need to give you the offline personality now.

I'm a perfect gentleman, and I do everything based on chivalry - so it's ladies first.

Don't worry about me, I'm certified, with enough physical juice. tongue

Erm the online personality i've seen many times is far from a gentleman cheesy so you'll understand if I don't trust your certification.tongue

So you just have to show me. Forget the chivalry just show grin
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Dheartless: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
please design the ass so big and sexy, I will gladly sponsor
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:

Erm the online personality i've seen many times is far from a gentleman cheesy so you'll understand if I don't trust your certification.tongue

So you just have to show me. Forget the chivalry just show grin

Lol, I ride for the Zulu Nation and my word is my bond...I'm real like that. Just take my word for it. grin

Err, I told you I stop selling dreams last year, don't be a pagan. Let me the total android package.

Chivalry is here to stay, that's how we're rolling this year and "ladies first" is the motto. tongue

Forget the online shenanigans, that's some complex thing, induced by the environment, for defense mechanism - product of the environment. cool
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, I ride for the Zulu Nation and my word is my bond...I'm real like that. Just take my word for it. grin

Err, I told you I stop selling dreams last year, don't be a pagan. Let me the total android package.

Chivalry is here to stay, that's how we're rolling this year and "ladies first" is the motto. tongue

Forget the online shenanigans, that's some complex thing, induced by the environment, for defense mechanism - product of the environment. cool

Now who is sly tongue
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:

Now who is sly tongue

Lol, I've never been sly - they call me Capt Realer than the most. cool

My word is my bond, just take my word for it.

If you're too shy online, send it offline - wanna see if you're qualified for my NL hall of fame cos you always talk big about ya complete package. grin

Now let chivalry reign supreme. tongue
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, I've never been sly - they call me Capt Realer than the most. cool

My word is my bond, just take my word for it.

If you're too shy online, send it offline - wanna see if you're qualified for my NL hall of fame cos you always talk big about ya complete package. grin

Now let chivalry reign supreme. tongue

Lol. Not interested in your NL hall of fame. tongue
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by rosebase(f): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
I thank god for the kind of body he gave me
Re: Bosom & Bum Implants: Would You Let Your WIFE Get One?! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:

Lol. Not interested in your NL hall of fame. tongue

More like you can't put ya mouth is. tongue

That android package needs an upgrade. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? / Dear Men, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Woman. / Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.