Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

To All Jumia And Konga Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To All Jumia And Konga Sellers (774 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Jumia And Konga Sellers by barapistis(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2015
welome,..
i just want to know the amalytic tool used before starting out
i also want to know if konga or jumia have a platform for one to know numbers or matrics so that one can target the prospective customers willing to buy stuffs
lastly share ur methods in brf
...not asking to be spoon fed ...
Re: To All Jumia And Konga Sellers by barapistis(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
seems peps here dont understand me
Re: To All Jumia And Konga Sellers by barapistis(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2015
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Your Own Boss Is No Longer A Pipe Dream / 5 Ultimate Proven Ways To Make Legit Money Online With Proof(picture) / Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.