Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Stop ,read And Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stop ,read And Help (823 Views)

My Mbenz Wahala Gurus Plz Come In And Help / Someone Should Pls Read And Help Me With Any Solution To These poo!!! / Please I Need Your Advice And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop ,read And Help by ozzugworlee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Having gone through d reviews on 2005 nissan pathfinder jeep , I discovered dat d main dismerit with regard to this baby is mainly on d inflow of coolant fluid from the radiator to the transmission unit which will cause damage on the transmission....I even noticed that d said repair will\ is expensive (roughly $5,000). Even the repair is nt d solution to the said problem. I even notice via some clients that they try to correct this mishap through disconnecting process of the radiator from the transmission..Although this is a welcome development but my fear is dat ,I want to buy dis jeep due to the nature of my job,will need help from Nigerians concerning this jeep as to the correction made, my question is...Do u know of any mechanic in nigeria that can correct dis factory mistake once I get this jeep cos I dnt want to expericence this problem
Re: Stop ,read And Help by DECOtech(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
ozzugworlee:
Do u know of any mechanic in Nigeria that can correct dis factory mistake once I get this jeep cos I don't want to experience this problem

A factory mistake cannot be corrected by anyone else except the factory itself and of course by a redesign of the said product.

From your words, I think you are looking for an aftermarket modification of the car you want to buy, which isn't a brilliant idea in my opinion.

I would say you go ahead and buy that vehicle of your choice and with the strict use of manufacturer recommended fluids and regular maintenance, you will be fine.

Cheers

MODIFIED: ...now I get what you are talking about. Goodluck with that.

1 Like

Re: Stop ,read And Help by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
ozzugworlee:
Having gone through d reviews on 2005 nissan pathfinder jeep , I discovered dat d main dismerit with regard to this baby is mainly on d inflow of coolant fluid from the radiator to the transmission unit which will cause damage on the transmission....I even noticed that d said repair will\ is expensive (roughly $5,000). Even the repair is nt d solution to the said problem. I even notice via some clients that they try to correct this mishap through disconnecting process of the radiator from the transmission..Although this is a welcome development but my fear is dat ,I want to buy dis jeep due to the nature of my job,will need help from Nigerians concerning this jeep as to the correction made, my question is...Do u know of any mechanic in nigeria that can correct dis factory mistake once I get this jeep cos I dnt want to expericence this problem

My answer is this: "get that 2005 pathy, locate nissparts in Lagos, and tell him you wanna do a radiator/tranny bypass. Give him money to purchase the parts and install them. And then, appreciate him for a good work done in cash and kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop ,read And Help by ozzugworlee(m): 3:25am On Jan 18, 2015
lomomike:

My answer is this: "get that 2005 pathy, locate nissparts in Lagos, and tell him you wanna do a radiator/tranny bypass. Give him money to purchase the parts and install them. And then, appreciate him for a good work done in cash and kind.

Tnks...but u no any specific nissparts in lagos
Re: Stop ,read And Help by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2015
ozzugworlee:

Tnks...but u no any specific nissparts in lagos

Here is the one and only Nissparts: www.nairaland.com/nissparts

(1) (Reply)

Free Car Diagnostic Scan In Ibadan. / Please I Need Driving Lessons / Plssss I Need Help On Which Car Is Okay To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.