Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. (5445 Views)

The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers / Buy/Sell Premium Domains and Websites Here / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by jaylister(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Www.Aprokoblog.com
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2015
superken:
www.kennwaforsblog.com
Please ur honest review

Nice blog, why is your page navigation on the bottom? It should make more sense at the top or header section.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Gloexcel:
…mM check out www.superamazingkids..com

Hi, I really like the concept and theme of your blog, those text in the description should come without // and if you feel like using them - one slash with space before and after should do.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2015
rayshy12:
http://loadedcity.net

Great community site. Try to moderate most of the post, lot of spammy posts reaching your front page.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2015
maekhel:
www.tutorialslodge.com

Excellence meets perfection! The blog layout and typography is balanced.

Thank You.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2015
jaylister:
Www.Aprokoblog.com

Try to improve your blog speed by using less pluging. wel done.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by maekhel(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2015
DONOCSO:

Excellence meets perfection! The blog layout and typography is balanced.

Thank You.
Thanks for the review
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by Gloexcel(f): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
www. Superamazingkids..com
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by Viktor1983(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Donocso is the review only about blogs?
What about online stores?
Fforodotcom
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by Gloexcel(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
DONOCSO:

Hi, I really like the concept and theme of your blog, those text in the description should come without // and if you feel like using them - one slash with space before and after should do.
Thank you!
Please where do I send your hug grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Viktor1983:
Donocso is the review only about blogs?
What about online stores?
Fforodotcom
Thank you

Yeah is for bloggers and web masters. You are welcome, it seems the image you used on the website are very heavy, try to reduce the image size and optimize the quality.

You should let customers know if you offer free delivery on your website.

Goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gloexcel:
Thank you!
Please where do I send your hug grin grin grin

Hmmmm @donocso on twitter -wink-
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by Viktor1983(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2015
DONOCSO:

Yeah is for bloggers and web masters. You are welcome, it seems the image you used on the website are very heavy, try to reduce the image size and optimize the quality.

You should let customers know if you offer free delivery on your website.

Goodluck.

Thank you..
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by oluwaveeboy(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2015
victorayoblog.
com
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by oluwaveeboy(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2015
victorayoblog..com
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by Aspireahead(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
https://travellingnaija./ A TRAVEL BLOG I JUST STARTED.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
oluwaveeboy:
victorayoblog..com

A great place to be for "how to" nice blog.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Aspireahead:
https://travellingnaija./ A TRAVEL BLOG I JUST STARTED.

add read more to your blog post and delete that hello world post. I like your style of writing.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by Googleus(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
www.constructionhints..com

am waiting for every one's review pls
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Googleus:
www.constructionindustrysecrets..com

am waiting for every one's review pls

Try to define the purpose of your blog by the type of post you share.

You have two links to your home page on your drop down menu.

Don't give up, you will make it.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by Aspireahead(m): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2015
DONOCSO:

add read more to your blog post and delete that hello world post. I like your style of writing.
thanks for the review.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by ShehuAba(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2015
ShehuAba:
@donocso do review:

http://naijainspirationalhub.com

Your content is king! I like your header color scheme, it reflects the mystic of life. Your educational service is great.

You may consider changing your template to a responsive one.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by hiidee(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by olerismith(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Ohgardens.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2015
hiidee:
www.techblogng.com

You have a great blog, simple and super interactive design, well structured posts, what else should I say? Please keep up the good job.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by omegdeluxe(f): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by hiidee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
DONOCSO:

You have a great blog, simple and super interactive design, well structured posts, what else should I say? Please keep up the good job.

wow thanks
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
olerismith:
Ohgardens.

Great personal - interest blog. You should invest more time and interest in the blog.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by DONOCSO(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
omegdeluxe:
http://omegdeluxeinteriors..com/

thanks

You have a very attractive and charming business - interest blog with quality contents. I think you should consider applying for Google Adsense.

Nice logo.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. by omegdeluxe(f): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2015
oh yeah! Thanks alot. my application was rejected the first time. I just reapplied, hoping for the best

DONOCSO:

You have a very attractive and charming business - interest blog with quality contents. I think you should consider applying for Google Adsense.

Nice logo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid / 7 Important Wordpress Plugins For Business Blogs / 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.