Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Immediate Employment By January 5 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immediate Employment By January 5 (781 Views)

Massive Employment By The Federal Govt / By January,2013 / Self Employment By Configuring Free Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Employment By January 5 by zibbrous: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2008
zibbrous
Job Announcement
« on: December 15, 2008, 06:18 PM »
We are an IT company operating six(6) web based business enterprises from Lagos,Nigeria.As a result of the growth and expansion of our operations,we require the services of the following individuals who will assist the company achieve its total sales and services delivery objectives in a fast growing IT industry.

JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICERS

QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES: B.Sc or HND in Marketing,Bus Admin or related disciplines.
Good computer literacy
Self motivated & target driven
Good communication and writing skills

RENUMERATION: Salary plus commission.

All interested candidates should please send their applications with CV to:head@qestinfosysytems.com
Re: Immediate Employment By January 5 by nyabinghi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2008
Sir,
I sent a mail to the above id but it bounced back saying the id does not exist
Re: Immediate Employment By January 5 by Sholiza: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
Imagine making money just by writing short sentences.You think it's too simple to be true? Don't just sit there wasting you ink and time writing stuffs for hobby's sake,start making money now! I have decided to share part of my success story with Naija job seekers in an e-manual tailored to guide you on how to make legitimate money just writing for fun.

How much is this e-manual? Just N1,000.I assure you of value for this token,my contribution to the reduction of poverty in our land.

YOU CAN EASILY GET THE e-MANUAL via your email address
Make payment of 1,000 Naira to GTBank: Account name;Oso Shola, Account no:2362230991590
MAIL ME ON: projectsmiles@yahoo.com / sms 08028496293.

Stay Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc: Graduate Trainee Scheme / Cbn Recruitment Test On Ond Pls If U Have Any Idea What The Test Look Like Pls / Feel Free To Post At Www.sciencetimes.com.ng/index.php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.