Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Start Your Business With As Low As 10,000 Naira Or Less. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Business With As Low As 10,000 Naira Or Less. (950 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / Is CBN Defending The Naira Or Dollar? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Business With As Low As 10,000 Naira Or Less. by pioneer195(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Who says it is impossible? well, i've got news for you, it is very very possible to start your own business today with as low as 10,000 naira; all you need is the right business and guidelines visit www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma. It is time for you to Stop sitting down there and looking for people to blame for your misfortune; there are more than 1000 legal ways to make a living in this country, all you need to do is to take the bold step and do something to change your life, www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma is a sure way to start something for your self. Be the 'DOER' and take the bold step today and live to enjoy it for the rest of your life. www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma . Remember, if you fail in life, you have nobody to blame but yourself...Be the DOER and grab the opportunity NOW www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma .
Re: Start Your Business With As Low As 10,000 Naira Or Less. by pioneer195(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2015
pioneer195:
Who says it is impossible? well, i've got news for you, it is very very possible to start your own business today with as low as 10,000 naira; all you need is the right business and guidelines visit www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma. It is time for you to Stop sitting down there and looking for people to blame for your misfortune; there are more than 1000 legal ways to make a living in this country, all you need to do is to take the bold step and do something to change your life, www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma is a sure way to start something for your self. Be the 'DOER' and take the bold step today and live to enjoy it for the rest of your life. www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma . Remember, if you fail in life, you have nobody to blame but yourself...Be the DOER and grab the opportunity NOW www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma .
Re: Start Your Business With As Low As 10,000 Naira Or Less. by pioneer195(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
If you must know, when i ordered from the site www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma i got 6 bonus packages and those six products are mind blowing businessess that i am enjoying today. I'll strongly advice you order yours now and see for yourself www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma is just the best.
Re: Start Your Business With As Low As 10,000 Naira Or Less. by pioneer195(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
No b scam, i dey enjoy my money and thats why i want make you join me...

i've benefited from this site and i want you to do the same. www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma
Re: Start Your Business With As Low As 10,000 Naira Or Less. by pioneer195(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
One of my bonus package is an import guide; how to start importation with just #10 000 and succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Our Market Success Is Fired By Our Wholesalers - Diageo / You Can Be Empowered With N.5 Million In Cash Grant And Business Set Up Today. / The Nigerian Infrastructural Gaps Exposed By The Present Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.