Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) (38455 Views)

5 Fashionable Skirts Every Woman Can Rock To Work From Monday To Friday / Fashionable Ankara Dresses U Can Rock To Work On Friday... / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Daniel058(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just give me my Vaseline ,I know wan hear stories.
lol
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Daniel058(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Jennydoris:
Olive oil. Just mix it with my cream in a separate container...
sharp gal

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by ebony2011(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Cod liver oil.
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by hezy4real01(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Petrol will do grin grin
na die u dey be dat
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Gooci(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Brake oil, steering oil, engine oil,

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Daniel058(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
yehmi01:

This guy makes mad sense, but you left out matches.

The two will not just prevent the cold it will make you hot as well.
haba grin grin grin rotfl
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by lyntiffany(f): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2015
coconut oil just does it for me and it has this natural perfume,makes me smooth and fresh harmattan is far from my skin.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by pinkhill(f): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2015
shear butter(ori)
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by nyerem(f): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Kerosene n red oil is d best.
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by AdorableJosh(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Vaseline for sure
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Isrealblaze(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Crude oil mixed wit ginger ;DCrude oil mixed wit ginger
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by thaoriginator: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Red oil go mek sense
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by eledacedar(f): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:
olive oil, engine oil, vegetable oil...infact anything that has oil attached to it tongue

Like brake oil abi?
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Daniel058:
VASELINE IS MADE FROM petroleum, Palm kernel oil FROM PALM KERNEL, SO IS OLIVE OIL made from olive seed and GROUNDNUT OIL from groundnut... Pls, FROM WHAT SEEDS COMES THE Anointing oil........
anointed seed...
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Crocz:

Palm oil?
Lol.
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Burger01(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...that will make me look like a vampire who just fed on some poor bastar*d grin
Exactly. Lolcheesy
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Burger01(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:
Engine oil
Try Oando Automatic Dextron III oil. That one is bettercheesy
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by okpamson15(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Leme orange
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nicepoker(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Automotive gas oil. That's diesel
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by ibrahym47(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2015
dammywapes:
guy na ori and adi agbon go last o o. Everything get season , for this kind season , na ori and adiagbon fit in. U said it sound's local. Are y not an african man ?
Ask am o
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by dammywapes(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2015
ibrahym47:
Ask am o
You know one thing in this life , Never forget where you come from. The culture and everything. Before the existence of vase line , petroleum jelly e.t.c. This are those things we use and i don't think we should neglect them. Am an african man to the core.
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Seeeeeee packagings abeg. Wat of palm oil and groundnut oil?
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by STARSHYNE(f): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2015
ororo(groundnut oil
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2015
E45 cream.. shea butter & co didn't work for me..

My dry skin is “sent” from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by drkayrazzy(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Lubricant is the best
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by temisukanmi(f): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2015
My Nivea body lotion wif almond oil does the trick... my skin feels so supple.. gosh!!! I luv dis cream only during harmattan tho kiss
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Ororo and generator oil...I swear that harmattan no go see Draw!! grin
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by yyb14: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Kerosene
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by cococandy(f): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Daniel058:
VASELINE IS MADE FROM petroleum, Palm kernel oil FROM PALM KERNEL, SO IS OLIVE OIL made from olive seed and GROUNDNUT OIL from groundnut... Pls, FROM WHAT SEEDS COMES THE Anointing oil........
from the tree of life cheesy
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Daniel058:
from anointing...lols
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by dammywapes(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
The work of adiagbon.

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by nifton(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Vaseline doin d magic since #1914.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contestants Of Miss Port Harcourt Pageant 2017 (Photos) / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.