Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Idea Is Not Enough - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Idea Is Not Enough (472 Views)

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Your Idea Is Worth More Than Gold: Get The Best Writing Services. / My Mom Thinks My Business Idea Is Weird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idea Is Not Enough by jdilight(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
There are many ideas but little businesses. Idea is the last component of a business followed by finance.

When l hear, l have a great business idea. All l need is just capital, I smile and shake my head in disappointment.

The first thing that every business need is market. Without market, use your capital for mmerryment, at least it entered your body.

With a hungry market, you neither need idea nor capital.

Go look for market.

A market will tell you the product they need.
Re: Idea Is Not Enough by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
The first thing every business need is an IDEA..then CAPITAL...then MARKET.

1 Like

Re: Idea Is Not Enough by adelegan1: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
THE FIRST THING IS IDEAS ,MARKET AND FINANCE AND MARKETING
Re: Idea Is Not Enough by jdilight(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
idea - capital - market are old business format. This format is for people with excess money to waste. Worked in the industrial age.

Market - Idea - Capital is the new business format. You don't need capital to start, all you new is a hungry market. Idea and capital will run after you.

Any place you see this business more, know you first saw it on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Idea Is Not Enough by jdilight(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
idea - capital - market are old business format. This format is for people with excess money to waste. Worked in the industrial age.

Market - Idea - Capital is the new business format. You don't need capital to start, all you new is a hungry market. Idea and capital will run after you.

Any place you see this business model, know you first saw it on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Search Of A Private Teacher? / Promotional Custom Eco Friendly Items Norway / Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.