Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! (865 Views)

Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers / Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? / Will Adsense Approve A Blog Whose Posts Were Copied By Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
I started blogging last year July,but I am not an ardent blogger,so I settled for a personal blog where I post about things that interest me and things that i know.
http://www.probingdeep.

I need tips on how to get more audience,even though I don't post frequently but I make sure I post every month. I also want to connect with other bloggers. My aim now is exposure and more audience.

Thank you.
Waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dapo777:
I started blogging last year July,but I am not an ardent blogger,so I settled for a personal blog where I post about things that interest me and things that i know.

I need tips on how to get more audience,even though I don't post frequently but I make sure I post every month. I also want to connect with other bloggers. My aim now is exposure and more audience.

Thank you.
Waiting for your reply.

let's start a whatsapp for nairaland bloggers!!!

what do you think? I blog too btw!!
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

let's start a whatsapp for nairaland bloggers!!!

what do you think? I blog too btw!!

You have a very nice blog,all you need is contents. I don't know how serious you are taking your blog.

By the way I belong to a whatsapp if you would like to join drop your number.
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Dapo777:

You have a very nice blog,all you need is contents. I don't know how serious you are taking your blog.

By the way I belong to a whatsapp if you would like to join drop your number.

SMH
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

SMH

What?
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Dapo777:

What?

edited.
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dapo777:

Thank you.
Waiting for your reply.
Nice thread.....see my contact on my blog
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Join bloggerslab: www./bloggerslab
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello
Re: Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Need Two Partners For An Online Project / Guys Help Me Out!!!!!!! / FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.