Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is This Really True About The Quran? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Really True About The Quran? (836 Views)

Is This Really True About The Bible? / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really True About The Quran? by kingDavidda1st(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
I stumbled on this picture on twitter retweeted to me from a Muslim friend. Our Muslim brothers should confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
everything about quran is false...nothing good has come out if it.....

1 Like

Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
oga make una no go that side o before they do una like dem do those france..abi u don forget say na religion of peace? If u no take time,dem go demonstrate peace give una for here..
Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by ShakurM(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
God! Let this hit Fp!
Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by kingDavidda1st(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
I'm surprised those words could be boldly written in the Quran
Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by kingDavidda1st(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
southniyikaye:
oga make una no go that side o before they do una like dem do those france..abi u don forget say na religion of peace? If u no take time,dem go demonstrate peace give una for here..
Isn't this really weird of a religion that prides itself of being that of peace?
Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by francizy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
You know, it baffles me that other tribes in Nigeria practice this religion and have coexisted with: people of same tribe but different religion, people of different tribes and religion. Example:
Yoruba,
Igala,
Ibira,
Igara,
Auchi,
Nupe,
Etc.

Then why does it have to be different with the Hausa/Fulani tribes?
Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
I'm surprised those words could be boldly written in the Quran
i tell u my brother!!!and dey call it quran...which dey believed in!!...choiiii
Re: Is This Really True About The Quran? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
southniyikaye:
lols.......tell them to bring it on!!!!...we are ready...here in south south....abi dem smoke weed ni??

(1) (Reply)

Higlights Of House On The Rock Word Conference, 2015 / Is Jesus God Or Lesser Than God / The Doctrine That Jesus Never Practiced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.