Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. (2359 Views)

10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
For sometime now, as an Observant Person, I have tried to pull out all i know and have witnessed about folks from these tribes.
I scanned around. I peered closely. I looked and discovered that there are some attitudes common among the AVERAGE folks from these tribes.

NB: It is Average means that: The person hasn't allowed other "External Factors" to influence him or her. He/ She is just Raw! That person is classified an AVERAGE person. Hope the English is clear?

In my study, I discovered the following:

Attitude Of An AVERAGE Fellow From These Tribes.

1. Yorubas:

They are very learned people and very respectful. Their ladies are quite an asset in that they grow up learning how to treat a man. As earlier implied, a great deal of them believe so much in Education. A few of them that couldn't get formal education indulge in Transportation, Mechanic, Tailor etc.

But, They are cunning and selfish. They fend for themselves and the best word for that is Tribalism. They are "tribalistic". An average Yoruba man can disappoint you just to please another from his tribe. They hold tenaciously to tradition which sometimes could be fetish. 35% (or more) of their women are big and robust cheesy(jus kidding o).

2. Hausas:

They are the nicest and fairest, I believe, among the tribes in Nigeria. They're calm, comfortable and respectful. Hausas prefer to be cheated than to cheat you (as at then sha). They don't have eyes for "Exuberant" things. I like their intonation when they speak English even though it is sandwiched with Hausa smiley. The uneducated ones get into cobbler (AB.OKI), waste disposing, nail cutting etc.

But, they are pretty backward. Their villages are still villages indeed. There is meant to be some improvement (dunno whom to blame). I was in the fall of 2000- 2003, I saw Christians suffer and die because of Sharia and their religion. You would agree with me that Northern states would have been the most peaceful places to live in if not them allowing their religion impair normal life and simple reason. To talk about BH dey tire me LOL!

3. Igbos:

How hardworking these set of people are! They're innovative and creative. They singlehandedly have taken over Nollyhood! They are doing greatly in business all around the world. Their ladies are quite beautiful, especially those from Anambra!

But, they are quite good at "Tricking" others including folks from among them in Business. To find a honest Average Igbo man, you need a fresh pair of eyes. Their ladies are known for This Unusual Love For Money. They long to make a "Maga" out of you. It's rare to find one with a difference.

4. Ikwerri

These are from Rivers State. Do you know Governor Chibuike Amaechi? He is from there. wink. They are hardworking. They are learned and futuristic in their approach to making decisions.

But, their guys have two things that really control their brain: Women and Beer. They just want to live for the now! They hold in high esteem their lands, when they sell it, they waste it on drinking and womanizing. I can tell you boldly that above 60% of their married men have Side chicks. Their ladies are "SHOUTERS". They mistake talking for shouting. Their legs are loose. Their girls are quite spoilt at an early age. Why? It's a norm!

5. Isoko/ Urhobo/ Edo

These folks are very hardworking. Some go to other places like lagos and establish a great deal. The warri guys invented one of the best Vernacular known to man! wink Edo ladies are the prettiest to me.

But, their men are often polygamous. They drink a lot too. "Ogogoro" is like water to them. Edos are fetish. As pretty as the Lady is, so is how she has one spirit following her- heavily possessed! A Shrine is almost in every home- Ancestor things! Talking about how Sex trafficking is rampant isn't a news! Delta guys and violence sha...

I choose to stop here...

DISCLAIMER: I used the word "Average". If you're just "Average", start misquoting me. This list isn't PERFECT though! smiley

You can ADD yours to perfect it grin

Happy New Week...: D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by pato405(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
sweeping claims ! however I can't agree more with your conclusions about the ibos based on my personal encounter with some of them....their ladies..hmnm..pretty but clever schemers, crafty and playing smart
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
pato405:
sweeping claims ! however I can't agree more with your conclusions about the ibos based on my personal encounter with some of them....their ladies..hmnm..pretty but clever schemers, crafty and playing smart

True about the last line... You don't agree with the fact that...?
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Proxy001(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Effik/Ibibio/anang;- majority of the indigens are short with the few tall guys having long dropping ears..... and not to forget the P.HD degree these folks have in bedmantics. if them handle you body must tell you wella
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Proxy001:
Effik/Ibibio/anang;- majority of the indigens are short with the few tall guys having long dropping ears..... and not to forget the P.HD degree these folks have in bedmantics. if them handle you body must tell you wella

LoL...loL again... You funny o...grin

You remind me 0f ... Calabar...wink
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Herzumpther...grin...I sight you.

Oya, come tell us about your peeps!wink
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:
Herzumpther...grin...I sight you.

Oya, come tell us about your peeps!wink
There is really nothing to say about my peeps o, you already talked about us na lol. We fall for Delta side. cheesy
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Herzumpther:
There is really nothing to say about my peeps o, you already talked about us na lol. We fall for Delta side. cheesy

Yes, but I know... I used Tribe... what's unique about your tribe? wink
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

Yes, but I know... I used Tribe... what's unique about your tribe? wink
We are hardworking na tongue you know na lol.
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Proxy001:
wat is dis one saying sad

3 Likes

Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by dechandel(f): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Igbo girls sha lipsrsealed
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
#team_Waffi
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Igbo girls sha lipsrsealed

wink
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by jvera(f): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2015
grin igbo girls everly pretty...we love money the way you guys do nd am one wit a difference
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by juianne95(f): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Which tribe is not tribalistic..... undecided undecided
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
jvera:
grin igbo girls everly pretty...we love money the way you guys do nd am one wit a difference

I like your sincerity joor! grin...
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
#team_Waffi

Oza!grin
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Proxy001(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

LoL...loL again... You funny o...grin

You remind me 0f ... Calabar...wink

yes boss... currently serving In Akwa Ibom state
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Proxy001(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Japhet04:
wat is dis one saying sad

And how is it my fault that you lack simple comprehension skills? please don't quote me again if you have nothing useful to say
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

Oza!grin
u too?
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
u too?

Yep wink
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by samuelson06(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Efik: These are people from Cross River State. I usually call them 'clean' guys because they don't like hardwork. Loves white collar jobs most and strongly depends on what their ancestors left for them without efforts to work for their future generation. Their men are very lazy. Women are more hardworking. They love fun and gambling. They are not tribal bigots but treat everyone the same as far as you are ready to make friends. They have beautiful women who would not stay in their marriage to the end. Their young women are not usually committed to making relationship a success but would rather choose to date many men. They are very good in kitchen and on bed. Their delicacies has been adjudged to be the best across the country. They are very peaceful too. I love them anyway. BTW, we are brothers.
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by ireneony(f): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
@emusmith, nice write up...
This is a good topic for my blog wink
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

Yep wink
rily? Me dey Warri now......where u dey?
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
rily? Me dey Warri now......where u dey?

I dey pH o wink...how Warri nau?
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
@emusmith, nice write up...
This is a good topic for my blog wink

You're permitted, darl. wink
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by ireneony(f): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

You're permitted, darl. wink
thank you....i have already updated one of your post on my blog....try and check it out smiley
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
samuelson06:
Efik: These are people from Cross River State. I usually call them 'clean' guys because they don't like hardwork. Loves white collar jobs most and strongly depends on what their ancestors left for them without efforts to work for their future generation. Their men are very lazy. Women are more hardworking. They love fun and gambling. They are not tribal bigots but treat everyone the same as far as you are ready to make friends. They have beautiful women who would not stay in their marriage to the end. Their young women are not usually committed to making relationship a success but would rather choose to date many men. They are very good in kitchen and on bed. Their delicacies has been adjudged to be the best across the country. They are very peaceful too. I love them anyway. BTW, we are brothers.

It's point like yours that this thread needs...nice points!
Re: Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

I dey pH o wink...how Warri nau?
legit

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) / History Of Naira Land.. / Wale Awomolo (left) Recieves His Son Olubusayo's(bawomolo) Last Exam Papers--pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.