Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. (1964 Views)

Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead / Dangote Truck Runs Into Cars, Burst Into Flames In Asaba, Many Feared Dead / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
These people are feared because of their use of words to bash and argue in romance section, they also possess the ability to last long and never give up in an e-fight. I call them the E-warriors of romance section.
They are:

¤ blackett

¤ naijaboiy

¤ missclasssy

¤ thesonofmark

¤ buygala grin

Believe and accept it.
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by witnezHD(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
they are just wack!!!!
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Hazardd(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
and so....... undecided
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
No one gives a fvck.

Stop creating _stupid lists.

3 Likes

Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Another enormous pile of _bullshit
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
No one gives a fvck.

Stop creating _stupid lists.
no one can stop the man of list you of all peoople should know that.
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones:
no one can stop the man of list you of all peoople should know that.
I blame the mods for this brazen display of stupidity. . . They caused this _shit!
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
yeye man of trash and bullshiit!!

chain yourself please
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:
Another enormous pile of _bullshit
the wonder woman I bow for thee!
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by jendy36(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
E remain 3...lol
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
I blame the mods for this brazen display of stupidity. . . They caused this _shit!
they can't stop me.
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fatality.. Nw someone will either deactivate his aCcount or go commit suicide
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones:
the wonder woman I bow for thee!

Well I don't give a fvck about your inconsequential bow.
Just stop creating trashy threads is all I ask.

Period!
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
jendy36:
E remain 3...lol
tell me I will add it
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by agarawu23(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
making fools and b!tches look popularundecided well is none of my business
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by mirexxx(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
wow! I'm scared undecided undecided
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by mirexxx(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
making fools and b!tches look popularundecided well is none of my business
gringringrin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Saw
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Period!
I can't!!!
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
The guy above me is mad and should be banned..
Ishilove and farano
grin grin grin grin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Una weldone here oooo cool
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Una weldone here oooo cool
boss
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by kinglekan: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided

E-fights ko, E-battle ni.

SMH
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by stephenqueen: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ishilove and farano
Guy easy na grin grin grin grin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ishilove and farano
His username is 'Psychopath'.
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by stephenqueen: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:
undecided

E-fights ko, E-battle ni.

SMH
Baba weyrey how far na grin grin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

His username is 'Psychopath'.
I observed that and nairaland cannot accommodate psychopaths,unless you guys can create a special "psychiatric home close to health section" where psychopaths as him are jailed and banned and restricted only to.
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by stephenqueen: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tosyne2much don get arole
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by stephenqueen: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tosyne2much don get arole grin grin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Period!
Monthly blawd flow? shocked
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by jendy36(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones:
tell me I will add it

Abeg I dey fear E-War. I don't want to mention any name. Just reading comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Weapon Will You Use "Photo" / How Can I delete a topic?? / [photos] AGAIN! Bird Turns Into A Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.