Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

11 Types Of People See In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Types Of People See In Church (1354 Views)

Why Do People See Lucifer As A Bad Name / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
1. THE EARLY COMERS-this set of people tend to come very early to church all in the name of Sunday school. they also concentrate mostly on the ongoing service and they don't easily get distracted

2.THE DANCERS-this people are only effective to the song and sounds of the beat. they will always dance and dance and dance to the songs sang by the choristers. the likes are found in all churches but if u want a funny view visit a C.C.C mostly known as cele
or C&S

3. THE WOMAN WRAPPERS-hmmm they attend churches just to deceive our sisters in Christ telling them false visions they saw . if u fall into this category its high-time you repented.

4. THE VIEWERS-they only come to watch what is going on in church. even while prayer is going on will will always open your eyes to find theirs open.

5. THE WALKER$-i think this set of people do sit on a hot seat.they will always walk in and out of the church like they own it.

6. THE BIBLE READERS-this people are to be feared. they get to the expected verse before the pastor finish saying it. they are not attention seekers neither are they showing their reading skills. they only believe it the right thing to do.

7. THE PRAYER WARRIORS-when it is time to pray, especially in C.A.C's, you will always find them funny because they pray to their highest voice,they jerk their knees, nod their heads mostly all at the same time.

8. THE PRAYER TAPPERS-they always start praying while the prophet is just saying his/her prayer points. i belong to this group because i believe that if am the first to pray. mine will be answered first. it doesn't really matter.

9. THE FIRST TIMERS-you are liable to meet a first timer in your church too. they are sometimes celebrated in some churches.

10.THE PHONE FREAKS-they are always attracted to their phones expecting one important call ,msg or bank alert while some chat. they always leave it on even when they are told to switch it off.

11. THE SLEEPERS-as if they did work overnight during the sermon especially. you will always find them sleeping

which category do u belong too?
and also feel free to add yours.
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
The
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Iamsynord:
The
dnt tell me u just booked a space
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
the phone charger
the one that came to test the pastor faith (evil spirit)
the one who came to use d church passwordless WiFi
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
the phone charger
LOL

me sef dey always look for church with wifi
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
duduhemit36:

LOL

me sef dey always look for church with wifi
hahahahaha baddest man.
morning sir
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
the phone charger

Have you been to a Church before?
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
hahahahaha baddest man.
morning sir
morning oh......wat temperature are u dier
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
duduhemit36:

morning oh......wat temperature are u dier

-94.7 dat cold catch anything even my boxers
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2015
brito:

Have you been to a Church before?
yeah use 8 years of my life as a Christian.
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
yeah use 8 years of my life as a Christian.

Ok, Jesus loves you. Smiles
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2015
brito:

Ok, Jesus loves you. Smiles
SATAN HATES YOU

*wink *
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
SATAN HATES YOU

*wink *

Hmmm...how you dey??
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2015
I'm a dedicated sleeper grin
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2015
brito:

Hmmm...how you dey??
I just dey cold here

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Mojanity:
I'm a dedicated sleeper grin
lo

love ya straightness
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
lo

love ya straightness
abi i go lie? cheesy i do try my best but some times when the spirit doesn't move me i zzz..
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by komek(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
No. 4.present sir. I just go to church to look and watch. At a time i will start asking myself why do people get so engrossed and emotional about what they have never seen (GOD). At the end i will end up saying that life is all about what you believe. God have mercy.
Re: 11 Types Of People See In Church by holatin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mojanity:
abi i go lie? cheesy i do try my best but some times when the spirit doesn't move me i zzz..
hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman (photo) / Shooting At Muhammad Cartoon Contest In Texas / Prayer For Deliverance And Renunciation From Sexual Related Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.