Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing (661 Views)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / How Atheists Handle Morality In The Absence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by Ithee(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
I was buying a text book for my forthcoming examination. The book cost #600 but i gave the guy #700, he said he has no #100 change so i checked my pocket and realise i had #100 with me which happen to be the new note but the guy said he can never collect the money from me. I was like "you blind, you no see CBN ontop am?", chai see story. He then replied, "they have remove the alubarika in the money. Laugh wan kill me
Re: Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by seyema(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol, I.e he no go collect polymer notes also

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by Truth24(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Madness
Re: Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by Hawlahscho(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lols. "Alubarika" is on dollar? grin

D guy dey craze big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by Ithee(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
seyema:
Lol, I.e he no go collect polymer notes also
i wonder o
Re: Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by PastorKun(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bunch of clowns.
Re: Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by lastmessenger: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
More reason why we need more schools in the north.
Re: Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing by PastorKun(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
lastmessenger:
More reason why we need more schools in the north.

Same reason why boko haram is against western education. With enlightenment, islam is likely to become extinct.

(1) (Reply)

Does Christains And Muslims Serve The Same God? / Event: Worship With Gbenga Adenuga #WWGA | 12th July; 2015 / Pastor Buried Alive In Zimbabwe Dies: Kanyama Jumps Into Grave, Tells Church Mem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.