Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) (851 Views)

Photo: How We Bathe During Harmattan / Funny Pictures Of The Cold Season,winter,harmattan From Around The World. / How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Dear Uguru,
If only u cud understand How much ur love is killing me u Wud realize that I am as good as been indoors! Am Sorry I failed to greet u Gud Monin! Anty Uguru because u are mother nature, we your kids are begging that u tamper justice with mercy! I in particular your lovely son has not been my real safe ever since you started your mission of hullabaloo!
My lips are broken because ur lovely kiss is now injurious! I have turned to a whiteman even when my ancestors and The blood in me is African despite The amount of groundnut oil I have rubbed! I sleep and pray never to Come out because am afraid that you are waiting to give me double strokes of intense cold!

I nearly fell into d fire This Monin as I was trying to warm myself! My eyes are red, my nose is full of dust my hairs are filled Wt dirt, Pls look upon me with ur tender love!

Breathing has been Very difficult! I dress with over five wears of Which Wen I Come outside pple get scared thinking Dat anoda madman has jumped d fence of The psychiatric!

I now do rub and shine because The hottest water in d bathroom before I apply soap all over my body turns to ice! Would it be really good If I now dehair myself because I want to Pls others by taking a Very hot bath? Pls understand Mother Uguru!

I know u are compassionate That's y I decided to write This letter and earnestly plead that you please reduce your intensity! I know u won't be happy If I your son should miss my exams or decide not to go to church or work because u have denied me such opportunity!

My nose mask has made me appear like a surgeon without a theatre! Biko gbahara! Iwe gi di oku da juo!

Tanks and am looking forward to u Dat today would be a different day!

I still love u mother nature!!

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) by Greyworld: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2015
I doubt she heard, evn warri xperience am. This mornin her once gentle touch don dey INTENSIFY...........
Re: My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) by alberto2k(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Mehn diz year Harmattan Na One chance o grin
Re: My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) by lafflaff123(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Aunty Uguru advice him to Move to Libya, i hear its always sunny there.
Re: My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Lol......grin Omoh! If i survival this year own, na church straight, i woun't hesitate to stand in the whole multitude of congregation to give my testimony.
Re: My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) by bundur(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2015
U cant believe Maiduguri is dis kind Cold

(1) (Reply)

Latest Joke About The Reduction Of Petrol / JOKE: One Word For Me / Poll: Jonathan In A Big Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.