Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz (580 Views)

Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz by Ucheaaron(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Hello Dear Nairalanders, pls I will like to use this opportunity to Introduce My Blog -"[url]Xtra Brainz[/url]http://www.xtrabrainz..com/" to you all. Its a Self-Development Blog with concentration on giving tutorials on entrepreneurship,blogging,success,how to make money,recent technologies and tweaks. My main vision is to create a blog were an average person can be inspired to succeed and also guided on how to succeed, while keeping abreast with recent technological developments. Pls just take a minute or two to review it, criticize and give me your advice. Thanks to you all, cos you all have really Motivated me!! the link once again is : http://www.xtrabrainz..com/
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz by alberto2k(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Man do some job on the template.. Give it a Nice color, white can be boring at times
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz by MizMyColi(f): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2015
I particularly like the post on google adsense.

However, I think you could do with some uniformity.
Especially your fonts.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz by bedfordng(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
blog not bad on mobile.was not able to check pc view since am using mobile and the template is responsive..will advice you to take out related post image thumbnail for fast loading.just leave only the related post tittle instead of the snipet and thumbnail image which reduce the loading speed.

Also, change your archive option to drop down instead of it showing in list, sucking up space.this way, it will just be in a box.you can do that from the archive gadget.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz by bedfordng(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I particularly like the post on google adsense.

However, I think you could do with some uniformity.
Especially your fonts.
you need to make your blog to show the mobile view because its not showing up.also, you can get cool responsive template for your blog

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Blogger Needs To Know / Users Help On Adsense Ads On Blog / Web Developer Urgently Needed In Ilorin Metropolis....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.