Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog (1031 Views)

Help Me Review My New Blog / Rate My New Blog / How To Start Making Money Reviewing Products Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by vickysomtee: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nairalanders pls help me review my blog
http://www.ngschoolgists.com
all corrections are.highly welcomed....thanks in advance
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by bedfordng(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
vickysomtee:

i did not check it on pc because am using mobile. The site is mobile responsive but you need to replace the related post thumbnail with just link related post because its making the loading of your site slow. You also need to work on your share buttons because visitors won't be able to identify them since they don't display the social media names. It only displays the buttons.

You should also add the category gadget to enable visitors navigate through other topics on your mobile view
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Also help me review mine and tell me what you feel.. www.tosyne2much.com

Cc
bedfordng
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
bedfordng

Tosyn .... I will personally review your site for you on PC.

I see you running a new BG theme from mobile anyways.

Give me few hrs my main man
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tolzeal:

Tosyn .... I will personally review your site for you on PC.

I see you running a new BG theme from mobile anyways.

Give me few hrs my main man
Ope ooooo... I'm waiting bro cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by bedfordng(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
bedfordng
I have gone through your site via mobile only. you are making use of default mobile view. its cool. you need to find solution for the floating social media buttons on mobile because it overlap in the posts. it covers some area and blocks contents. also, it appears you did not add share buttons on mobile view, am not talking about the floating one you added that is overlapping. so add share buttons to display on each post as usual.

there is no related post on Mobile. you should add related post to the template. it enables visitors to see more related articles that interest them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
bedfordng:
I have gone through your site via mobile only. you are making use of default mobile view. its cool. you need to find solution for the floating social media buttons on mobile because it overlap in the posts. it covers some area and blocks contents. also, it appears you did not add share buttons on mobile view, am not talking about the floating one you added that is overlapping. so add share buttons to display on each post as usual.
Thanks bro.. Will do the needful
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by jamstech: 1:16am On Nov 20, 2016
[a href="xen."]Reviews my Forum just created it[/a]
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by jamstech: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2016
[a href=xen.]Reviews my Forum just created it[/a]
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

Hey bro !
I checked through your website and from what I can deduce. I have a great landing page.
It's clean and I believe will come handle for the kind task you running on it.

Anyways my observations are as follow ;

The "Like Us on facebook" Box for you fanpage. You want push the widget code .Possbly after the search Box. You want to grow more fans right ? So why giving them hard time to locate you. Grow your fans pushing it up increases your CTR.

Picture Alignment : You want to always set you pictures to align in the Middle. That makes a contents easy to scale through. For good readability, Try aliggn most of your images to be in the middle.

You want to remove the side sub-sections: Sex, Romance etc. You have these sections on the main tab. Let other intesresting stuffs like popular post be seen easily. All these will definitely help reducing the bounce rate. The lesser the bounce rate the better.

Mainly fro now. I believe your site will be good if those reconmended ammendement are considered.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Tolzeal:

Hey bro !
I checked through your website and from what I can deduce. I have a great landing page.
It's clean and I believe will come handle for the kind task you running on it.

Anyways my observations are as follow ;

The "Like Us on facebook" Box for you fanpage. You want push the widget code .Possbly after the search Box. You want to grow more fans right ? So why giving them hard time to locate you. Grow your fans pushing it up increases your CTR.

Picture Alignment : You want to always set you pictures to align in the Middle. That makes a contents easy to scale through. For good readability, Try aliggn most of your images to be in the middle.

You want to remove the side sub-sections: Sex, Romance etc. You have these sections on the main tab. Let other intesresting stuffs like popular post be seen easily. All these will definitely help reducing the bounce rate. The lesser the bounce rate the better.

Mainly fro now. I believe your site will be good if those reconmended ammendement are considered.

Regards
Thanks bro... will do the needful ASAP
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
vickysomtee:

I went through your site and it looks perfect to me.. Nothing seems wrong in my sight cool
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
I applied for adsense on the 13th and my approval has been pending for about 8days..

The first time I applied, my blog was barely a month as at then and I was replied within three days that my blog had insufficient contents. Why could it be taking longer than expected this time?

Cc
Tolzeal
bedfordng
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I applied for adsense on the 13th and my approval has been pending for about 8days..

The first time I applied, my blog was barely a month as at then and I was replied within three days that my blog had insufficient contents. Why could it be taking longer than expected this time?

Cc
Tolzeal
bedfordng

Give it two weeks (14 days) Max sire.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thanks bro... will do the needful ASAP

Awesome bro !!!!
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tolzeal:

Give it two weeks (14 days) Max sire.
I'm thinking they would approve it or what do you think?
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm thinking they would approve it or what do you think?

Yes your Contents are plagiarism free ! I'm sure you stand a good chance bro smiley

You want to do more of keyword research... That gives you chance to draw targeted traffic to your website from search engine.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tolzeal:

Yes your Contents are plagiarism free ! I'm sure you stand a good chance bro smiley

You want to do more of keyword research... That gives you chance to draw targeted traffic to your website from search engine.
Bro, I'm still ignorant of key research which has been making my traffic relatively low.. I have been looking for someone that knows much about it
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by bedfordng(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

just keep waiting for their response. at times they may approve you without sending full approval messsge. keep posting quality contents that has text of up to 500 words with less images in the article.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by bedfordng(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I'm still ignorant of key research which has been making my traffic relatively low.. I have been looking for someone that knows much about it
secret. YouTube is a goldmine you should make friend with

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

The general idea about keyword research is finding the "Phrases" Terms and sentence people use to locate what they looking for on google.
.... Keyword research isn't that complex ! All you need is a seed keyword and use free tools like Google keyword planner to find related keywords for write about . By seed keywords I mean. If you want to write about "10 ways a guy can use to Romance a lady" . Since the main factor here is romance.

You want to do research on romance and look for keywords with that you can drive your content towards. The higher the search volume the better. The lower the keyword competitiveness the better also.

Keyword competitiveness is about the fight for ranking. If you're picking up a new keyword if you want to see which sites are ranking for that keyword. You dont want to waste much of your time if authority websites are there. Pages like nairaland.. Naij..Vanguard etc ranking first page for related keyword.

The logic is simple.. Find keywords that that you can easily rank for ! With time when you gain the authority... You can scale up and compete.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by olanshile2016(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Help to review mine also
www.fliptunez.com
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
bedfordng:
secret. YouTube is a goldmine you should make friend with

Rightly Said smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tolzeal:

The general idea about keyword research is finding the "Phrases" Terms and sentence people use to locate what they looking for on google.
.... Keyword research isn't that complex ! All you need is a seed keyword and use free tools like Google keyword planner to find related keywords for write about . By seed keywords I mean. If you want to write about "10 ways a guy can use to Romance a lady" . Since the main factor here is romance.

You want to do research on romance and look for keywords with that you can drive your content towards. The higher the search volume the better. The lower the keyword competitiveness the better also.

Keyword competitiveness is about the fight for ranking. If you're picking up a new keyword if you want to see which sites are ranking for that keyword. You dont want to waste much of your time if authority websites are there. Pages like nairaland.. Naij..Vanguard etc ranking first page for related keyword.

The logic is simple.. Find keywords that that you can easily rank for ! With time when you gain the authority... You can scale up and compete.

Gbaaaaam!!! I get it
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by tosyne2much(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tolzeal:

Another thing I noticed is that each time I search for keywords on Google, my blog doesn't come out but only my Google plus link comes out.. Take for example, I wrote an article titled 10 Public Nuisance Displayed By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness

I went to Google now to search for " Nigerian Graduates" and I brought this

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help For Reviewing Of My New Blog by Tolzeal(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Another thing I noticed is that each time I search for keywords on Google, my blog doesn't come out but only my Google plus link comes out.. Take for example, I wrote an article titled 10 Public Nuisance Displayed By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness

I went to Google now to search for " Nigerian Graduates" and I brought this

Well.. What I've realized so far ... Your content about the Nigerian Graduate ain't been indexed from google.
Use this string site:tosyne2much.com and you will see the total indexed links of your websites<.

I've you done the basics>? Submitting your websites..Verifying and generating sitemaps for your website to all search engines ?
Well... The good thing you taking advantage of social signals which is the G+ link.

Google so much love Social signals (Top three of their 2016 rank factors) especially their G+ platform.

You are only taking the the advantage of been in first result because you sharing related on G+ ... It's a good strategy really !! You taking the advantage of not been indexed for the content but getting traffic from that source.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Website Design/development Training Reloaded With Great Discount / How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser / Anybody Interested In Commenting Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.