Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Queen Ure Hits Back At Cynthia Morgan! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Ure Hits Back At Cynthia Morgan! (534 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ure Hits Back At Cynthia Morgan! by sylviasilifah(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
After Cynthia Morgan got on Instagram to threaten Queen Ure for suing her over the song ‘Popori‘ and winning, Queen Ure has responded to the reggae diva.

Queen Ure gave a response to Cynthia’s post while speaking to Saturday Beats on the phone, and by her explanations, she said she wouldn’t ‘stoop so low’ going to social media to exchange words with anybody. She further said:

“The court has said that her song should not be played and that is it. The title of her song is the same pronunciation as mine even if it is not spelt the same way. The court is aware of all of these and the difference in spellings even before it gave the injunction.”

About Cynthia’s claim that her song is still been aired and highly popular on radio stations , Ure said:

“The order is yet to circulate to all radio stations and it will be done soon. The injunction is there and anybody who doesn’t want to comply with the injunction knows the consequences. The Federal High Court gave the injunction and it has to be complied with. Nobody is above the law. There is nothing personal here. I am not at war with anybody. I am not fighting with anybody. Come on, I don’t intend to go on social media to reply anybody. Such things don’t mean anything to me. This is a legal matter, I don’t engage in such nonsense. A queen doesn’t behave that way, I am a queen and I can never do that”

Continue here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/queen-ure-hits-back-at-cynthia-morgan/

(1) (Reply)

2015 Oscar Nominations: Surprise!!! Selma Movie Ignored; Birdman, Grand Budapest / Ghanaian Woman Busted For Carrying 12kg Of Cocaine Into The United Kingdom / Twitter Youths Accuses Ambode Of Sending Them BBM Invites..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.