Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! (23270 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Some of you may have heard this story but just in
case you haven't, let me tell y'all what's going
on. Pastor turned singer Queen Ure Okezie
(who came into prominence with her
relationship with singer Soul E), took Northside
First Lady, Cynthia Morgan to court in Dec.

2014 for allegedly infringing on her copyright
with the song, ‘Popori’. Queen Ure claims
'Popori', which is the title of her album and a
song, is her copyright. She claims she had the
sound recording registered at the Nigerian
Copyright Commission and a copyright
certificate was issued to her in 2013. Fast
forward to November 2014, and Cynthia
Morgan released a song titled 'Porpori'. Queen
Ure went to court and managed to get a court
order to stop Cynthia Morgan from using the
word 'Popori' as a title to her single.
Cynthia just came for Queen Ure on her
instagram page. See what she wrote

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jRbSbmO9eHk/VKz8XRtEl8I/AAAAAAAEPeg/VkRWYnarTuo/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8XjyruwIKGI/VKz8YpTTXYI/AAAAAAAEPeo/rn31dmr03Fo/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-X0fE1oRovPI/VKz8Y-Yx-GI/AAAAAAAEPes/_Soz7v087Q4/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-NMZvT8ZqJPI/VKz8alP69vI/AAAAAAAEPe4/uacHu3KpUG4/s1600/4.png[/img]
The court injunction -
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jIthoosMDmc/VK0AXdcjPCI/AAAAAAAEPfk/pgS5gDeHqOU/s1600/Queen-Ure-Court-Order1-793x1024.jpg[/img]

www.lindaikeji..com/2015/01/cynthia-morgan-replies-queen-ure-after.html?m=1

Pix: 1 queen Sure
2 Cynthia Morgan

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by AbuMikey(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
'

But Popori is a South South slang nau......

I sometimes use it even.

Its also synonymous with Effizy

It means 'Show Off' to some extent.

So, Mrs. Ure should go and sitdown

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by homesteady(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
this is pure brutality and sheer wickedness by Cynthia Morgan! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by homesteady(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
AbuMikey:
'

But Popori is a South South slang nau......

I sometimes use it even.

Its also synonymous with Effizy

It means 'Show Off' to some extent.

So, Mrs. Ure should go and sitdown

You don't need to tell her to sit down, this reply alone is enough to make her attempt suicide gringringrin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Vivly(f): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Too long a diss! Can't read!
Who is Cynthia popori?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
What in seven bloody hells is 'Ure' ??

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by homesteady(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
this AntispamBot still banned me oh! 3rd time today! undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by homesteady(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivly:
Too long a diss! Can't read!
Who is Cynthia popori?

I've spaced it out a little, it was jam packed!

Cynthia Morgan that girl that sang - baby don't break my heart oh!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by zeb04(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cynthia's reply was so ghetto and childish.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Deefuray(f): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cynthia, all that for one person?
Queen ure, sorry oooo

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by mimiejacobz(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
The reply would av made more sense if she said little

24 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by londoner: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
zeb04:

Why would she threaten herwithint a post that is now on the internet? If that becomes part of a case, Cynthia may be in trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ifyndy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cynthia ended ap confusin me

Sorry if she said dat babe cos u might hv confused her as u did to muaah
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by phlamesG: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
OMO see lashing chei shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by soulglo: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
zeb04:

Don't know who she is but she sure sounds like she bathes in gutter water. There are a million other ways she could have addressed it. I mean did this Ure lady assault her or something?

24 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by pretydiva(f): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
D whole write up luks so confusing jor..mk she go learn hw 2 write

23 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by AbuMikey(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
zeb04:

Nah!!!!

Going all Gangster would easily pass the message to Mrs. Ure who thinks she can stop Me from using the word 'Popori' gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Afrok(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why both of dem come dey popori? Our celebs always writing like they are singing and/or rapping undecided. Smh...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by dew1: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yeah Boy!!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ifoundmyperfect: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Queen Urea should go to the pit toilet where she belongs and stop making a fool of her old self.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Medunah: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who are they nd what Hit song have they sang? Msheew, havent even heard the popori or waheva it is called.

who gave this lobbish write up 'diss of the year'?? The year is still young abeg

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by suave558(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Not like I'm not current oh sad buh this is my first time of seeing the name Queen ure

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by denedene(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2015
so all diz epistle cuz popori wa o! nt like d Cynthia gurl is even popular sef

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmm! she went really hard on her undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Kolade9(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Murder!! shocked

Ure.....I cry for you cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Cynthia dat ws too much na...u callin somebody old bitch,one day u go stil old ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Big4wig(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mtscheew next!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin ehnnn i aint surprised, when she wil be singing PO PO RI undecided what does it even mean sef

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
TWO USELESS ARTISTS - ONE IS AGED, THE OTHER ONE IS AGING grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lmao, she would have made a wonderful diss goddess those days on 2go.

Reminds me of viola. lipsrsealed

But abeg o, who is queen ure and Cynthia Morgan? We don't know them here in Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
All and sundry for Warri nai know dis slang na.........Ure don maya anyhow o....wey dey worrey her ma sef?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Ilekeh(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sounds like a ranting child.

Seriously undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.