Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins (55646 Views)

Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Etruth: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
BodyKiss:

What shoe? I am Igbo if you must know. I have zero care where the president is from, good leader is all i crave for.
Chineke gozie gi. I'm Igbo too but I only care about a strong leadership to steer Nigeria to greatness. GEJ had his chance.....unfortunately he squandered it. Now he has to live the rest of his life knowing he FAILED Nigeria. Let's give Buhari a chance. With a competent team,we would soon be smiling again. Udo diri gi
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by teejaysalako(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Seyrexolad2706: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
AbuMikey:

Yes, I want to See them.

#SaiBuhari
#FeBuhari14
yes u are for the change. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Fawklicant: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
dejt4u:
Guys..what ya say?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EOAjJvHr6lg/VLOLvMXJcYI/AAAAAAAER28/eOgVvd_kN4o/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/buhari-shares-pics-of-some-nigerians-he.html

Where are Rochas, kwankwaso, Ngige and other financiers from other tribes? Bigots. Tinubu and Atiku will be in the background doing what they know best.
But you are only hallucinating. Wake up bro.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Fawklicant: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
lumeneng22:
This man is old o! Anyway when he dies like him broda, yoruba will take over governance and boko haram will roll out their tanks once again.

But that is the end game, and the abokis don't see it even when it is in their face.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Fawklicant: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
praise010:
I am disappointed with the comment of some of my Ibo brothers here.

Firstly, these compilation was done by an unknown person and certainly not Buhari or his Spokesperson.

Secondly, there are more than a 1000 public positions to be filled and the principle of federal character requires that each state must be represented appropriately. it is impossible to ignore a state in federal appointment talk less of a whole region.

Most importantly, the idea of Ibo presidency can only be realized in APC. Should Buhari win, his successor is more likely to be an Ibo Man to balance the equation. However, if GEJ continues, the north will still take over thereafter to the detriment of the Ibo's.

As at present, there is only few Ibo's _ notably Okorocha and Ngige _ in APC and they are doing well. Ngige started the transformation of Anambra while Okorocha is doing wonders in IMO. They are an example to us all.

Pls note that the appointment of Ibo's in a political position is not a privilege. it is a right. it doesn't matter the party. it must be given. the question and our concern is that it should be given to befitting individuals and not party faithfuls as in PDP.

Wishful thinking. Hausa that will hand over to Yoruba, or why do you think Osinbajo was chosen over Amaechi? Amaechi, Rochas and Ngige plus Oby Ezekwesili are just there for support and not for any serious considerations. Face facts. Another Yar'Adua situation is in the offing.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by reachbenny(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sure!

These are agents of a positive Change. I see a far better Nigeria with APC. God bless the selfless and people oriented leadership of the APC.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by desy24444(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
No no no no no. I dnt want 2 see dat fool dat calls himself govt of edo. A law breaker
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by loomer: 1:22am On Jan 13, 2015
apart from osibanjo, and probably fashola, I don't see any positive change the rest wan bring especially el rufai and uncle from rivers.

Nigeria, recycling useless leaders since time immemorial.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by loomer: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Fawklicant:

But that is the end game, and the abokis don't see it even when it is in their face.

them go gree allow d Yoruba man rule? or una forget how dem almost carry ado rock go their village wen yaradua die

those people like power like mad
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by pasol4real(m): 3:23am On Jan 13, 2015
]agents of change my foot,they couldnt change their States ,they want to change nija ,funny really funny.Gmb not Fit to b a governor ,how much more a president.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by bk4lyf(m): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Allah will help you babanmu Gmb,,,,,, we are together,,, wherever,, whatever,,, Nigeria sai Gmb
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by nellyelitz(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Only woman? I'm sure he'll only make her minister of women affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / How To Put An Elephant In A Fridge / Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.