Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga (9762 Views)

The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 / Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 / Emefiele Predicts Economic Boom For Nigeria In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Foxycarol(f): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Its a good idea, only if you will truly implement. By stopping importation of goods we would be able to manufacture our products, thereby creating employment for many

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by PerfumeRepublik: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
2018 tey oo
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by oluwagadaffi(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
K
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Kx: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
I dont usually do this but the insult of this post on the sensibility of Nigerians has made me do this.
For the first time in my live I will pray MFM Prayer.

PDP die by FIRE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by lacasa: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Ofcourse we know that, wt GMB as president it might even happen in 2017

Sai GMB/PYO2015
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Lies to get votes. We don pass that stage where we dey believe your stories abeg.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by jaybee3(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Awon were
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by manutdadex(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Kakpos:
SO THAT WE GO VOTE FOR GOODLUCK! GOD THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL NEVER ALLOW IT, I CAN VOTE FOR A MAN HIS ECONOMY POLITICS IS ON SUN NEWPAPER, DAILY TRUST ,PUNCH ETC
speakin like a true Nigerian! Economic policies like dis takes time for an average man to feel it effects! But Nigerians want miracle witout sufferin at some point for it!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by siraj1402(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
We believe in you sir,when GMB would have be in power. grin
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by zheroes(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2015
meaning we will wait for almost another 4years, congratulations to your stupidity!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by nifton(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
E don take we don dey hia dis one.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Kakpos:
SO THAT WE GO VOTE FOR GOODLUCK! GOD THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL NEVER ALLOW IT, I CAN VOTE FOR A MAN HIS ECONOMY POLITICS IS ON SUN NEWPAPER, DAILY TRUST ,PUNCH ETC
go over what u've jus said, does it add up to common sense?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Afroconnect: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2015
These money hungry donkeys always using words to deceive the dumb Nigerian masses.

When will the true revolutionaries rise...
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by gambit10: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2015
They are always acting as if they just took over power 3days ago....the federal government will ...federal govt pledges .... federal govt promise .....
When will they start saying federal govt HAVE ? #PDP OoooouuuuuuuTTttttttt!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by santana45: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Why should Nigeria import fuel in the first place These set of leaders are bunch of failures since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by zheroes(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2015
manutdadex:
speakin like a true Nigerian! Economic policies like dis takes time for an average man to feel it effects! But Nigerians want miracle witout sufferin at some point for it!
suffering while some animals are growing fat? are you sleeping? your bucket is leaking and someone telling you it will get filled up in 3 days and ur pouring more water and every day they add 3 more days that after all we dey pour water, let the leakage come into my pockets. stop the leakage first otherwise you wont progress. that is where oga Jona is a failure, he will not achieve anything when you dont tackle corruption, he is waiting for technology. height of daftness. shame on a Phd Holder.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
When i read you guys comments, i am always elated. It clearly shows that the scales are all falling from the eyes of the masses. Now the people know better. We are tired of hearing lies upon lies from our so called "leaders". I can see the "CHANGE" coming really fast.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by mu2sa2: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Playing smart. Just to divert attention from the present.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by manutdadex(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
zheroes:
suffering while some animals are growing fat? are you sleeping? your bucket is leaking and someone telling you it will get filled up in 3 days and ur pouring more water and every day they add 3 more days that after all we dey pour water, let the leakage come into my pockets. stop the leakage first otherwise you wont progress. that is where oga Jona is a failure, he will not achieve anything when you dont tackle corruption, he is waiting for technology. height of daftness. shame on a Phd Holder.
are u more happy throwin people in Jail or blockin their mode of stealin? If its jailin, we wil stil waste money feedin d mofos, y nt block their mode of stealin and save dis nation some money! He is nt waitin...technology has always been an effective tool wen fightin coruption...mode of disbursment of salaries...and even contract fund...etc

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Story for the gods, bruv. You had enough time, six years, we're done with you guys. Move over.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by synergycom19: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Ok ,but reduce the price of Fuel,Kerosine and Diesel first,to reflects the current price of Crude oil,maybe then we could believe you even do your time is up
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by zheroes(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2015
manutdadex:
are u more happy throwin people in Jail or blockin their mode of stealin? If its jailin, we wil stil waste money feedin d mofos, y nt block their mode of stealin and save dis nation some money! He is nt waitin...technology has always been an effective tool wen fightin coruption...mode of disbursment of salaries...and even contract fund...etc
while we wait for the technology, there should be a deterrent. where there is no penalty there is no rule. you think angels in heaven dont like the daughters of men to sleep with them? they wont come down because they know there is a penalty. lets call a spade a spade. what we will spend feeding them in jail can not equate what we are losing at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Sunky200: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
of all the ministers in Nigeria that I believe has so far performing up to expectation are The Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Olusegun Aganga and the minister of agriculture Dr Adesina.

I believe this man but he said it all when he said this is achievable if the "investment goes according to plan " .

I strongly doubt the realization of this plan in this corruption era, well not unless they have a plan that allows them being the dominant
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by zheroes(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
this is simply a way to acknowledge that they have failed, trying to buy more time? sorry you time ends next valentines day.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by manutdadex(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
zheroes:
while we wait for the technology, there should be a deterrent. where there is no penalty there is no rule. you think angels in heaven dont like the daughters of men to sleep with them? they wont come down because they know there is a penalty. lets call a spade a spade. what we will spend feeding them in jail can not equate what we are losing at the moment.
nobody is waiting for d technolgy...its already bein implemented....but putin all govenment arms under dat system takes time..dat puttin all of dem under a data base..am in support of puttin d few ones in prison...
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by 9jatatafo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
My Oga @ the top Aganga, talk is cheap. Where are the refineries that will be refining the fuel here? Let them be in place before you open your mouth to speak words that are like building a castle in the air. We don hear this tey na. House for all, who side, we nor see. Water for all, gobe. Food for all, fowl never grow teeth. Good roads everywhere, fowl never baff. Free education for all, we dey pay through our nose to send our kids to schools and strike always in the higher institutions. I believe he is campaigning for his boss - GEJ with empty promises as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by neocortex: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
jingh:
I trust my menses date Dan FG dis days.

But with the intervention of a President that can act like a President, we can achieve dat.

buhari for president

A president that can throw you in jail for saying the truth ?
That is more of a dictator , not president.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by nkpommpko(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
They should start by telling us the truth of how much fuel should go for now the price of crude has dropped, they quite now.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
jaybee3:
Awon were
Emabinu sir
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by jingh(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
neocortex:

A president that can throw you in jail for saying the truth ?
That is more of a dictator , not president.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Give me d cases
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by rhames(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
ducii:

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fuel-importation-will-end-in-2018-aganga/

Another great lie from Segun Aganga. He wont stop telling lies which makes him the greatest liar in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Among Worst Performing Global Currencies In 2016 / Frustrations Of A Business Owner In Nigeria / Wema Bank Nigeria To Close 17 Branches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.