Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga (9701 Views)

The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 / Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 / Emefiele Predicts Economic Boom For Nigeria In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Ologunjude(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why don't you reduce the price of petrol first. May be 50/litre before talking about 2018. Achieve this little then the masses will be happy. Price have dropped in most countries but in Nija never.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Fourwinds: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexaddict08:
when will this lies end now?...........God is watching u people ooooo.
It will never be well wit u people oooo
Amen to Aganga dem

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Fourwinds: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
mtprofessor5:
My Nigerian people we will get there
Am positive about my country

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
You have my vote

Please don't quote me
Its my choice u can make yours
hmmmm... u must be. .....hnnmmnn
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by punta(f): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lilaex:
Thunder fire ur yansh. Na to they bring cook and bull story every year.
I share your sentiments. I usually don't use swear words but I have had enough from these politicians so may I be excused to say @ post..........kitikpa dowaa unu ile..........nonsense and ingredients...........ndi ala! Mtchewwwwwwwwww.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by mtprofessor5(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
hmmmm... u must be. .....hnnmmnn

I will ignore you
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by ollyruffy: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Another lie from the wicked government. We are tired of hearing same lie over and over again.

We are voting GEJ and his vampire Thiefing and lying party out.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Tycike: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Story for the gods. In 2011 Dezeani said the same thing still yet nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Y didnt dis clueless govt do dis since 2012 pump price hike? Gej's govt is d govt of d looters by d looters 4 d looters, lootercracy. Foolish govt
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by Swiftboy(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2015
mtprofessor5:
My Nigerian people we will get there
Am positive about my country

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
You have my vote

Please don't quote me
Its my choice u can make yours
I dare to quote you because you know the truth! My people want a president that will change everything over night. Forgetting that no real transformation can occur without patience. Buhari and APC is on gona plunge the nation into further mystery.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by buddwizer: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Is it just me, but can anybody really see much sense in this minister's post. FG plans to stop the importation of petroleum products. He never stated how this will be achieved. What are the alternate sources or where are the plans for the refineries? How will diversifying our exports stop importation of petroleum products.
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by neocortex: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
jingh:
Give me d cases

Fela comes to mind.

The victims of Buhari's decree 4(journalist) are still trying to recover. You might be the next victim.
We all know that Buhari is an unstable person. The only thing Hitler needed to wreck worldwide havoc is people following blindly without reflection.

Do not gamble with your future and those of your children.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga by jingh(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
neocortex:

Fela comes to mind.

The victims of Buhari's decree 4(journalist) are still trying to recover. You might be the next victim.
We all know that Buhari is an unstable person. The only thing Hitler needed to wreck worldwide havoc is people following blindly without reflection.

Do not gamble with your future and those of your children.

GEJ:PROGRESS
you need to research what happen between fela and the law before spewing fake news on net

buhari for change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation / Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) / My Solar Set Up Journey After A Year. Very Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.