Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

More Emphasis On Marriage - My Wedding Must Be Glamorous - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / More Emphasis On Marriage - My Wedding Must Be Glamorous (546 Views)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Emphasis On Marriage - My Wedding Must Be Glamorous by AngieIsika: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
My wedding must be unique; my wedding must be glamorous; my wedding must be the best; I must have a good wedding. These are the cries of a woman echoing through the atmosphere of wedding preparations. To utter the cry is not the problem; an understanding of the notion of marriage and wedding is necessary to translate such words into actions. It is not necessary to say that a good wedding means there would be a good marriage; in many cases it may not; the marriage takes the back seat for most couples who are preparing for marriage. For these not to be so; awareness has to be raised on the importance of preparing more for marriage rather than the wedding.

It is no accident that we have all falling into misconception of thinking and placing emphasis on wedding meaning the same thing as marriage; to fully understand the true meaning of marriage and stop the trend of putting more emphasis on wedding rather than marriage, please click the link below to read more. Thanks

Stay with me @ http://www.angieisika.com/2014/12/my-wedding-must-be-glamorous/

Re: More Emphasis On Marriage - My Wedding Must Be Glamorous by mirexxx(f): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2015
no o...d one u posted is enoughkiss

(1) (Reply)

Brides Of 2015, Get In Here! / It´s My Birthday.. / Innovation Awards - Nominate Your Brands Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.