Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos (46979 Views)

"Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / Some Of My Wedding Pictures / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by phrancky(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Walking down the aisle with my best friend was simply amazing, and it's one day I will never forget. Couldn't have wished for a better half.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by phrancky(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
More.....

26 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by phrancky(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
More....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by ojun50(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrate

8 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by phrancky(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
More.....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by phrancky(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Finally......

41 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Happy Married Life to you Dear... Nice one

26 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin

CONGRATULATIONS! Best wishes...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
All these nl guys won't see it, its only to b calling gals whorez and gold diggers anyways majority are broke niggurs

Congrats dear, HML

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations! She looks so beautiful! And you spoiled her lol 3 different events. May your home be blessed. smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awwwwww embarassed Your wife is so pretty smiley
If you vex,look your wife face,the anger go subside smiley
HML smiley

49 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Masonic(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
OP, you're one lucky guy. That's a pretty woman you gat there smiley

5 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
All these nl guys won't see it, its only to b calling gals whorez and gold diggers anyways majority are broke niggurs

Congrats dear, HML
What do you expect from frustrated no do good boys before??

Ridiculing women is the only consolation they have for their useless lives na

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Gbam!!! U said it all sis

20 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Splinz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
After tasting Afang, Edikangikong, Oha, Okro etc, my nigga don finally settled down with Ekusi soup... cheesy cheesy cheesy

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations

Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:

Congrats dear, HML

How much is your bride price??

I can pay in installments..

lol

10 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Masonic(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:

Congrats dear, HML

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by GiaGunn(f): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
HML

She's beautiful
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
phrancky:
Walking down the aisle with my best friend was simply amazing, and it's one day I will never forget. Couldn't have wished for a better half.
Hey bae. Congratulations. More blessings to you both

2 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by yanabasee(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wishing to be like you very soon..

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

angry

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lalasticlala this is for you. Honour the brother with FP. Nl celebrates love.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
God bless this beautiful Union baje baje...hml

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Fkforyou(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
HML.....erm, but wait...o, does that the bride has a younger sister? I've something personal to discuss with her.

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Laveda(f): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:
Awwwwww embarassed
Your wife is so pretty smiley

If you vex,look your wife face,the anger go subside smiley

HML smiley

smiley Tomorrow is another saturday.

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by teejaypee: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
happy married life sir.

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by AfricanApple(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
where is the 'you may kiss your bride' part? that's the best part
happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Phikom(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Congratulations

Beautiful couple
Niggie!
Longest time
watch out for mine early next year..
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Winnelyn(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
awwww your wife is beautiful nd you are cute hml i can't wait sha

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

smiley Tomorrow is another saturday.
Sister you are not getting any younger grin
When I'm I coming to hold your gown and lead you down the isletongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.