Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla (569 Views)

We Buy Bitcoin(BTC) For WU Transfer **Trusted UK Ex-changer**Registered Company* / Help Me With Icebooking Hotel Component For Joomla / White Label Bulk Sms And Spc.. Jeema For Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla by Aydesmond(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
guyz pls help me, am designing a website for a ministry on localhost with a lovely template, my client said he liked the design but he want a font design, actually i tried download the module for font changer, it was showing an error on my joomla admistrator backend, guys pls if you know any font changer, can you pls recommend it for me, i use joomla 3.3.1{latest joomla version}
Re: Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla by CreativeWeb(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Maybe the font changer extension you installed is only compatible for 2.5. Before you install any extension, make sure you see a tiny button with 3.x before you install. So search more in the extension directory.

Again, you can handcode the font you want by getting a font on google fonts and paste the link in the head of your index.php or paste it at the top of your custom.css, then use it to override the default fonts.

1 Like

Re: Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla by Aydesmond(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Maybe the font changer extension you installed is only compatible for 2.5. Before you install any extension, make sure you see a tiny button with 3.x before you install. So search more in the extension directory.

Again, you can handcode the font you want by getting a font on google fonts and paste the link in the head of your index.php or paste it at the top of your custom.css, then use it to override the default fonts.
woo, thanks i didnt knw dis. U rock bro
Re: Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla by j4sure(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Check d compatibility first. Or design with artist then export

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Takes For A Godaddy Domain Linked To Blogger To Come Up Working / What's Digital Marketing? / Warner Bros Rethinks Its Advertising For San Andreas Movie After Nepal Quake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.