Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Long Does It Takes For A Godaddy Domain Linked To Blogger To Come Up Working - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Takes For A Godaddy Domain Linked To Blogger To Come Up Working (567 Views)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration / Please Who Can Help Me Open A Godaddy Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Takes For A Godaddy Domain Linked To Blogger To Come Up Working by NigerianMusic: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hi pals, i registered a domain on Godaddy, then i hosted it on a blogger blog. it's not steady when searched thus example.com (this moment its coming up, next it goes to godaddy) But it works fine on mobile when typed (example.com) and on PC both ways (example.com & www.example.com)

Please does it take any specific time for the (example.com) to start going fine ?? Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Takes For A Godaddy Domain Linked To Blogger To Come Up Working by barapistis(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
NigerianMusic:
Hi pals, i registered a domain on Godaddy, then i hosted it on a blogger blog. it's not steady when searched thus example.com (this moment its coming up, next it goes to godaddy) But it works fine on mobile when typed (example.com) and on PC both ways (example.com & www.example.com)

Please does it take any specific time for the (example.com) to start going fine ?? Thanks

Check ur srttings.....at times it dosnt just work with godaddy
Re: How Long Does It Takes For A Godaddy Domain Linked To Blogger To Come Up Working by goverment(m): 3:38am On Jan 22, 2015
It's nt jst godaddy, I also face. Mind when is associate qservers to my , when I discover the same situation you face, wait for 24hrs n everything was okey.

But if you can't find solution for your CNAME go back to your to "setup 3rd party domain" you'll see "allow google to help" you'll be rediect to where you'll be instruct on how to create a DNS TXT RECORD for youcustom domain

(1) (Reply)

Epayment Options / I Will Show You My Secret Of Getting Free Massive Traffic To Any Website / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.