Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity (18469 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / 5 Apps That Drain Your Smartphone Battery The Most / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Krak:
6. Turboscan

With this App you can quickly turn your phones or devices into a scanner that can scan multiple pages of documents or reciepts which you can then convert to PDF or JPEG files for easy transfer.

It is available on Android and iOS and the price is about $4.

http://globalthots..com/2015/01/useful-phone-apps-that-will-boost-your.html?m=1

Evernote has a document scanner for free.
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shitty comments.
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is it availablle on window phone platform
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Rafob(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
very good but no more space. ooooo but thanks.
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by dljbd1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
I used pocket. I love it so much. Can't wait to go back to using android mehn cool
- #TeamJiayuS3
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
I have downloaded some of them. Good one.
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by ccaramel(f): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Why is that Turboscan not free angry angry

Use cam scanner or genius scan app instead. 100% free. * I scan and send documents almost everyday with these.
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Mubarack44(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
nice
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by HephzibahO: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks for this info. But for Ecosign, is there any chance that I may be giving up my personal signature to the developers which may be used for impersonation or other unforeseen victimization
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by bookiee(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good one! Nice Thread
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Booty4me:
#Saibuhari

cool
this kind of comments sounds draft in an educative article like this
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Navyguy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
tongue y is windows phone not mention here? see wat peedpee has cause to the phone world... sai buhari
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by terrifiesme(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Booty4me:
#Saibuhari

cool

Pls who is this person, the Op never said anything relating to politics here, what has Sai Buhari got to do with what is up there, be u an apc or pdp person.. u guys shd pls be reasonable for once... where u come from sef?
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Krak:
There are millions of Apps available for use on both the Android and iOS platforms and majority of Apps that people download are for pleasure ir leisure.

Below are some Apps that are available on both platforms, these Apps are extremely useful for business and office people and can boost your work productivity.

1. Evernote

It is a digital note book designed for the working class professional.

It has a powerful search functionality where you can search for specific files and document through tags.

It is available on Android and iOS and it's FREE.
Op have you heard of Camcard? It's a mobile app that captures call cards with your smartphone's camera and then automatically extract the information for you. Works like miracle
This is a popular and very useful App, with Evernote you can store pictures, PDF documents, web pages, audio files and notes that you can easily access later on any other device
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Booty4me: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
terrifiesme:

Pls who is this person, the Op never said anything relating to politics here, what has Sai Buhari got to do with what is up there, be u an apc or pdp person.. u guys shd pls be reasonable for once... where u come from sef?

Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by milvet(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Howdy...pls do u no of any app dat can apply paint on any pics
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Davvymavvy(f): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Following
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by laykhorn(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Why is that Turboscan not free angry angry
It took someone or maybe a group probably months or even years and they decided to slam a fee on it. Would you also like to work for me for just a month without remuneration
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by auhanson(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nice one . Thanks for the info
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Mafia4life(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
AmazingZeus:
no offence but how can this promote my shoe shinning business
As at now, your shoe shinning business is extremely local and low profiled to the extent your competitors are these Arboki. Until you expand your business to be more productive and professional, you will come back to this page and modify your post. I hope I have helped answer your question?
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by AmazingZeus(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mafia4life:
As at now, your shoe shinning business is extremely local and low profiled to the extent your competitors are these Arboki. Until you expand your business to be more productive and professional, you will come back to this page and modify your post. I hope I have helped answer your question?
how has it boost your business if i may ask
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Guyman02: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
I wish to be disconnected from Glo PM News from 30367, I have been sending STOP to the number. I never subscribed for that stale news that removes N25 from my credit every week for over 2 years now. Several people have complained of the same thing; I even called Glo customer care whosai!.

GSM rip off in Nigeria

Any idea
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by drakeskull(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
You forgot to add push bullet. that is the best app I have ever come across on android. let's u push links, notes, maps, address, and all range of attachments from ur PC to ur android. it also mirrors notification from your phone to PC so u don't need to worry opening notification e.g bbm message on your phone cos it mirrors it to your PC once you have the add-on installed on chrome or Firefox. very productive and reduces need for using pen to write down links or notes, just push it
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Mafia4life(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
AmazingZeus:
how has it boost your business if i may ask
In so many ways, that's my BBM pin. I will discuss with you how it helped boost my business. No need to brag about it. If you can answer this question again. Then you will know why the poster shared this article. How has computer boost businesses?
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by AmazingZeus(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mafia4life:
In so many ways, that's my BBM pin. I will discuss with you how it helped boost my business. No need to brag about it. If you can answer this question again. Then you will know why the poster shared this article. How has computer boost businesses?
with computer you can advertise your goods online,make transactions,recieve and send emails,dating back then when android,symbian,java,bb where in the closet then only computers could bear the name ''electronic''
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by Mafia4life(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
AmazingZeus:
with computer you can advertise your goods online,make transactions,recieve and send emails,dating back then when android,symbian,java,bb where in the closet then only computers could bear the name ''electronic''
Congratulations boiiii, you got it. Most of those mentioned apps assist you heavily in some of the functions you mentioned. Evernote and Cam scanner can save you some bucks.
Re: Useful Phone Apps That Will Boost Your Business Productivity by AmazingZeus(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Mafia4life:
Congratulations boiiii, you got it. Most of those mentioned apps assist you heavily in some of the functions you mentioned. Evernote and Cam scanner can save you some bucks.
what do they do,i want your own perspective not what the developer say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up / Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.