Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

>>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / >>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< (833 Views)

MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / Pls Is There A Way I Can Get Radio On My Bold 5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< by Joshua8695(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
The only way i do make money in nigeria online is by creating a TOPIC just like the way you guys do on NAIRaLAND.
A friend introduced me to this business but i taught it was Crap until i got my first pay on 23 dec 2014.
The more you POST TOPICS on the website, the more your EARNING$ will increase.
They will send YOUR MONEY into your bank account without any stress.
NOTE::- You must be ACTIVE by POSTING TOPICS on the website.

Now are you ready? Ok
STEP1:-Go to WWW.JAYSTARGIST.TK

STEP2:-Click on were you see "The Only Way To Make To Make Money In 9ja"
After doing that then you have to REGISTER and start posting TOPICS.

NOTE:The more you post then the money your money will increase.
*Their are so many ways to make money on that site.
*ONLY intrested people should REGISTER.
Do you have any question on your mind?
Then ask me.
#Nomoredulling #Timetochopmoney #moneymatter
Re: >>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< by absky5(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Can u expantiate it very well cos dis one u say seem like scam 2 me
Re: >>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< by samkolo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
lol...so..you wan refer us to talk Africa and earn abi?....continue
Re: >>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< by Joshua8695(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
absky5:
Can u expantiate it very well cos dis one u say seem like scam 2 me
seems like you dont know the meaning of scam.
Anyway click that link to know more of what i am talking about http://joshstar.wapka.mobi/site_7.xhtml
Re: >>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< by absky5(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Joshua8695:
seems like you dont know the meaning of scam.
Anyway click that link to know more of what i am talking about http://joshstar.wapka.mobi/site_7.xhtml
alright bro, ave registered and i will start my pathway to online money makinq..lol... D reason y i say its a scam is because one culd hardly see any1 dat will want 2 give u d ways he use in makinq money without askinq u 2 pay......"u re a rare gem"
Re: >>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< by Joshua8695(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
absky5:
alright bro, ave registered and i will start my pathway to online money makinq..lol... D reason y i say its a scam is because one culd hardly see any1 dat will want 2 give u d ways he use in makinq money without askinq u 2 pay......"u re a rare gem"
see this one o, look i posted this for those who have sense and also for those who are ready to make money.
Re: >>>THE Only Way I Do Make Money Online In Nigeria<<< by absky5(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Joshua8695:
see this one o, look i posted this for those who have sense and also for those who are ready to make money.
abeg re read my post.... And stop d use of abusive word sir cos i ddnt abuse u or is "a rare gem" an abusive word Tanx all d same

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Etisalat Chat Pack To Browse Free On Iphone / JUMIA And Their 419 Promo / Guys Pls How Can I Uninstall 'coolbrowser' From My Samung Note II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.