Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,576 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Study In One Of The Most Guaranteed Medical School In Asia. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In One Of The Most Guaranteed Medical School In Asia. (401 Views)

What Every Nigerian Medical Student Must Experience In Medical School. / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In One Of The Most Guaranteed Medical School In Asia. by owoh00(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tired of writing JAMB / POST UME?..... You don't need it anymore. Study in PHILIPPINES

Tired of going on strike?

Looking for a good and less expensive school in Asia?

One of the country accredited by the United state for GOOD MEDICAL PRACTICE

The country with the most produced NURSING STUDENT WORLD WIDE, and accepted by the United state

The country with one of the best dentistry student in Asia

IF NOT, WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AND KOREA SENDING THEIR STUDENT TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES? .

THE COUNTRY WHERE PhD is three years and NOT ten years like Nigeria

Your one year and eight months master degree program is guaranteed.

Choose your subject at the time deemed fit to take it, unlike Nigeria where what you're giving is what you take.

CONTACT ME:
owohjoshua@yahoo.com

amobiowoh@gmail.com

Whatsapp number, +639425744163

Bbm pin 751478AA

Call me on :+639335706693 / +639153876180

I will link you with my family in ABUJA before we start any procedure, and if I come short of my job, then you can go get you refund from them.

(1) (Reply)

Cleared And Yet-to-be Cleared UNIBEN Freshers Let's Meet Here. / IQ Business Center | Hyderabad | Executive Serviced &amp / Please Which Of These Is Best To Study!!! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.