Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Travelling Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Abroad (1600 Views)

4 Things Every Nigerian Should Know Before Travelling Abroad / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Guyz Check This And Drop Your Comment,is All About Travelling Abroad..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Abroad by olawealth1000(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Happy new year guys! Actually im planning on travelling to U.S and i need help on how to go about it, i want you,guyz to give me the procedures in stages. And if you can include the amount it will cost at each stages.Thanx in advance
Re: Travelling Abroad by aceblaizer: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
if its to run away, then apply for conference, easy one apply for student, sharp sharp one apply for invite
Re: Travelling Abroad by olawealth1000(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
#ace blazer thanx! can you talk more on the student process
Re: Travelling Abroad by ify08(f): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls i need to know if BTA is required as a tourist visa to italy? Is it a must i provide it or NOT..thankx pls advise .
Re: Travelling Abroad by worry359(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
ify08:
Pls i need to know if BTA is required as a tourist visa to italy? Is it a must i provide it or NOT..thankx pls advise .
You need money to travel anywhere.
At ANY point of entry you can be asked if you have sufficient funds to support yourself
(Or a sponsor who will pay everything.)
Re: Travelling Abroad by ify08(f): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tnx for d advise i appreciate, but even wen dey ask of d BTA, do dey actually verify if d money is intact? Pls advise..tnx.
Re: Travelling Abroad by worry359(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2015
ify08:
Tnx for d advise i appreciate, but even wen dey ask of d BTA, do dey actually verify if d money is intact? Pls advise..tnx.

No one can answer this!
Immigration are dealing with lots of people and are trained to stop those who look suspicious.
If you are stopped they often check that you have sufficient funds.
If they are not satisfied then you will be deported.

It is clear that you want to travel with no funds so how are you intending to survive in Italy?
Do you speak Italian?
Are you thinking of trying a "back door" into Europe without permission to work?
Re: Travelling Abroad by aceblaizer: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2015
ify08:
their verification is that you count the money in their presence,they never take the cash from you..
Re: Travelling Abroad by ify08(f): 7:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Tnx so much...Aceblaizer and worry359...is not dat i wanna travel without BTA...u said i have to count the money in dia presence, so i have to carry cash instead of ATM card? And pls how much is atleast enough for a first timer with a shenghei tourist visa.tnx pls reply...
Re: Travelling Abroad by aceblaizer: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2015
ify08:
Tnx so much...Aceblaizer and worry359...is not dat i wanna travel without BTA...u said i have to count the money in dia presence, so i have to carry cash instead of ATM card? And pls how much is atleast enough for a first timer with a shenghei tourist visa.tnx pls reply...
$1000
Re: Travelling Abroad by ify08(f): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Tnx aceblaizer

(1) (Reply)

My Worst Travelling Experience So Far::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Tanzania Visa... / What Lekki-epe Expressway Looks Like In 2020 (pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.