Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Wizkid Has Changed His Hairstyle Back To How It Used To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has Changed His Hairstyle Back To How It Used To Be (1443 Views)

Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award / Wizkid Has Breakfast With Rev. Jesse Jackson In Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Has Changed His Hairstyle Back To How It Used To Be by adeyemi97(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wizkid posted this picture on his instagram page with the caption "back to my old ways''

Re: Wizkid Has Changed His Hairstyle Back To How It Used To Be by teemanbastos(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
bobo yii... Gba jesu si aye e
Re: Wizkid Has Changed His Hairstyle Back To How It Used To Be by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wow..Finally..That's such a great news..This is the most wonderful news I've heard in a while..

Wow..Whizkid has changed his hair to how it used to be...is that not a great news??

If I say some people should be hanged, dem go vex ban me...If you check am well, this OP senior whizkid o..SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Pic Of President Jonathan's University Graduation And NYSC Pic / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Turns Teacher In Uganda – Photos / Amber Rose And Black Chyna Shows Off What They Ve Got Performing Sex Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.