Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,809 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 (27264 Views)

Manufacturers Urge CBN To Raise Special Window Allocation To Smes To $100,000 / Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by WackyJ1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Welcome back Sagababa

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2015
One of the best idea that you can act on is to start an agribusiness as Nigeria oil price goes down with govt. and foreign investor pumping more money agriculture improving infrastructure and good access to loan faculilities.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2015
You can never go wrong with plantain.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by Parasitic(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
@bobbyluis @D9ty7 @sonikstargirl
Hi dear, sorry for redirecting you here. Please i am the campaign cordinator of tohpahz. I wana ask for ur vacant space on the campaign thread for miss nairaland. Wana use to place an AD for my candidate. I beg yu in the name of God

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by bobbyluis(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2015
Parasitic:
@bobbyluis @D9ty7 @sonikstargirl
Hi dear, sorry for redirecting you here. Please i am the campaign cordinator of tohpahz. I wana ask for ur vacant space on the campaign thread for miss nairaland. Wana use to place an AD for my candidate. I beg yu in the name of God
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Whats D Maximum I Can Transfer From My Gtb Savings A/c Via Online Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.