Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) (894 Views)

The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
A new story is about to drop follow patiently for updates
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dis story really happend buh i was instructd to use fictional character to the best of my ability
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
The story starts by 8pm tonite.....sittight
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Elparaiso(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm waiting o.....
Bought bread and coke......

Don't lemme buy in vain bros
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Prologue.......
Dont let him get away... That was the last order from DHQ, running after this guy inside the girls hostel might blow my cover , i just have to let chase him out tactically and the battery to my tazer is low so i can possibly shoot him, buh he must not get away. I have to act fast and smart, he must have seen cos his moving out.... Lafta target on the move coming in from your 9 o clock. Do you copy ? Yes jinx roger that.

1 Like

Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Elparaiso(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abbamizy:
Prologue.......
Dont let him get away... That was the last order from DHQ, running after this guy inside the girls hostel might blow my cover , i just have to let chase him out tactically and the battery to my tazer is low so i can possibly shoot him, buh he must not get away. I have to act fast and smart, he must have seen cos his moving out.... Lafta target on the move coming in from your 9 o clock. Do you copy ? Yes jinx roger that.
where have you been na
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Omo av nt been well oh #badsickness
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chapter 1.... The intro.

I have been through many things in this life. I dnt know where to start from, i have to start from somewhere. But let me start like this.........

I grew up as a stubborn son of a military man, a lieutenant colonel who is serving with the Defence Headquarters in Abuja (Shiphouse) and did not want his family to leave in the barracks in a small town in FCT.
I am 17years of age but am actually 34 at heart. I enjoyed the relative peace in my parents marriage but my father was always away from home. The only black issue in our home was that my father wanted me to be military inclined too which my mother strongly refused. This issue went on for sometime until i was about 9years old and then something happened.
I was in primary five at that time, when one day my mother came to pick me in school by 10am(breaktime), i was suprised but i was also happy to go home by that time. So i went to class packed my bag and went to call my kid bro who was in primary 2 by that time. I said goodbye to my classmate and i left with my mum in a military hilux.
On getting home i saw another hilux with 4 soldiers in it and i also saw my father with rubber gloves cutting open our padlock used to lock the buglaryproof with a saw. Then i became confused when i saw our germanshepherd dog who had been a faithful companion for about 6years on the ground bleeding and breathing hard, my brother began to cry but i didn't. But i became more confused when i saw my mother who had gone inside the house through a secret door at the backyard came out carry two travelling bags and i was forced to walk to my father and ask what was happening but all he said was '' i will explain later"

1 Like

Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
++++the story continues......................

My father instructed me to get inside the car which i did,my mum and kid bro where already inside. The soldier at the wheel drove off leaving my father behind and three other soldiers at my house. He drove through a long route straight to the expressway at a very high speed and all of a sudden the tyres screeched noisily and the car came to a stop. I wanted to complain but the look on my mum's face made me put my lips under lock and key. The soldier looked backward through the side mirror and smiled which made me look back too and i saw a car with tinted glass about hundred metres away ,I didnt suspect anything. The soldier spoke his shoulder saying "the shark is sensing blood" then he was replied by a voice which was clearly my father's " bring the lifeboat to the ship asfap". With that reply the driver drove straight across the expressway into a nearby church where i saw another hilux parked and he asked us to enter the other hilux as fast as possible which we did and he drove away towards the expressway and the driver in the other hilux cleared his voice and said "welcome home", It was my father. He said i should come to the front seat which i did, he then brought out his 22mp digital camera switched it on and showed me a picture. It was the tinted car that was previously behind us. He asked me whether i had seen it before and i said yes and he just smiled and he started the engine and drove off. He took us to my uncle's house in Niger state and left us there but before he left he said to me"you will understand when you return".......,....................................................................
I spent a month in my uncle's house looking for trouble everywhere as usual but the good thing was that in front of my mother i was a saint but behind her i was a devil. So any time a report concerning my troublemaking activities reached her she just waved it off.
When we returned home my father bought a dvd player for the house and he also bought 20 dvd movies of which fifteen were spy and action movies while the remaining 5 were cartoon he said he gave me 3 months(nov to feb) to finish all of them..
I was suprised but happy because my father doesn't like us watching films.
I knew something was wrong but i could not place it my mind was underdeveloped then. I went to school the next day, during break time i noticed that some students were jumping over something so i went there and i met Mr kezie who told me that i should go and change to my gameswear and come and learn jumping. I went to change and came back to learn jumping little did i know that it would be like an occupation for me.......
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Abbamizy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Typing....
Re: J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) by Timcy2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Of My Bitgold Account With Pending & Confirmed Payments / Poem Writing.... Let's Improve Our Mind. / Oblivion: A State Of Being Completely Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.