Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Dark Fantasies Part 16 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dark Fantasies Part 16 (524 Views)

Dark Fantasies 14 / New - DARK FANTASIES ( Part 6-7 ) / New - DARK FANTASIES ( Part 1 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Fantasies Part 16 by bigmosel: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dark Fantasies 16

Mark answered the call on the first ring. ‘Any news?’ He asked urgently without even greeting.
‘Yes she’s safe .’ The voice at the other end answered, Mark let out a sigh of relief.
‘Thank God.’ He said.
‘She is in Lagos with her mom.’ Chioma said.
‘Ok, I’ll be in Lagos tomorrow morning.’
‘Me too.’
They hardly spoke throughout the journey, they were both preoccupied with their thoughts, Chioma came to see if Emily was alright, she also knew that Jonathan would be where Emily was, he’d always trailed her like her shadow, how Emily decided to leave Jonathan standing at the alter on the day of their wedding she could not comprehend, she noticed how quite Mark had been throughout, he too must be thinking of Emily and Jonathan.
Mark trailed behind Chioma as she made her way into the huge mansion which brought back unhealthy memories to him, it reminded him of his childhood which he lived like an orphan despite having both parents alive.
‘How did you know she was in Lagos? He asked when they’d alighted from the cab.
‘My cousin Nneoma called me and told me.’
‘She knew we were looking for Emily?
‘No, she lives in our house, we are neighbors, Emily and I.’
‘So you grew up in the same neighborhood?
‘No, they were based in US and came back often, I was born here but we moved to London later, we usually keep in touch until Emily came to school in London and she lived with us.’
‘Why didn’t she school in the US?
‘I don’t know, perhaps to get away from home, we’re here.’
Mark looked up and saw the houses on the street, memories of his own childhood crept in on him but he quickly sent them back to the dark pit they came from.
‘This is Emily’s, that’s ours.’ Chioma said pointing to continue reading here www.codedloft.ga

(1) (Reply)

Translate This Sentence To English If You Can. / Medical Warning! / 2015 Wrestlemania Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.